{1}

Going to school is an activity not many enjoy, which is why I start off every morning the best way. Shutting off my alarm clock and going right back to bed.

When what feels like like thirty seconds pass by, Felix is in my room and pulling off my covers. The cruelest tactic of them all I might add.

"Felix can you, go die?" I mutter. He then takes it upon himself  to completely throw the blanket onto the ground, and walks out of the room, slamming the door shut just so I know he's gone.

Asshole.

No wonder Forest is always awake so early, he has to share a room with... that.

I groan loudly and sit up, before going to get dressed in my usual "I don't want to be here, leave me alone please" Oufit. Some simple skinny jeans and a huge blue sweatshirt. I mean can you really go wrong?

I make myself presentable. And head down for breakfast.

I skip the stairs two at a time and run to the table to see scrambled eggs and bacon, but not just two pieces, four. This is because Forest (my favorite brother at the moment) is a vegetarian. Even though Felix would prefer if it went to his plate rather then mine, he gets eight pieces anyway. using his famous saying, that "he's an athlete and forest and I are just bums who don't need bacon."

And after, when forest still doesn't give it to him, Felix gives his second famous line. "Twins are supposed to stick together!" And then forest sighs and dumps the bacon on my plate anyway. It's really a vicious cycle.

"Felix! If you want to eat you better get down here now!" Screams mom with her hands on her hips.

At that moment loud foot steps pound down the stairs and in rushes Felix with his usual look, brown hair spiked, football jersey, and khakis. Forest on the other hand wore his usual look of black skinny jeans, and a twenty one pilots sweatshirt. They really couldn't be more opposite, Forest was always calm and collected, shy almost. Felix however, was loud, proud, and popular.

"Ok so, guess what?" Mom asks with her usual smile while leaning over the table.

"Ummm what?" I say nervously, remembering last time this happened.

The question ended up being, "how clean is your room?" and when I said very- she made a buzzer noise, and I was grounded.

"There's a new boy at your school, his name is Jasper!" Mom says while her bright green eyes sparkle with delight.

"Oooooh, moms gonna set Paige up with a boyfriennnnnd" says Felix with a mouth full of food. "You're disgusting" mutters Forest while sipping his water.

"More importantly, how do you know about this, Jasper?" I ask while shoveling food into my mouth.

"Well," she says while pointing out the window to our right. Where a moving van is parked perfectly in the driveway to the house next door to us.

"You didn't scare off the neighbors did you?" Felix says with his usual evil smirk.

Mom smacks the back of his head lightly before she announces its time to leave. I grab my books and head off to the car, dreading another week at Trape Academy.