{2}

Being a junior is a lot more glamorous in tv shows then in real life. Classes become more boring, and difficult. Everyone is talking about college, and I'm honestly just trying to not die.

Trape academy is the tiniest high school I could have possibly pictured, especially after watching high school musical.

While most people think of things like, not having to walk too far, or how you're more likely to see your friends. I think of things like, if you dislike someone it seems like they're always right there with you.

In my case, it's Olivia Hemish.

Olivia had never been one of my favorite people while we were going to school, but once high school came around she started to realize she didn't like me either.

High school is bad enough, but becomes ten times worse when your arch nemesis is in all of your classes. She doesn't harass me, she's just really annoying. And rude, and everything that seems to be, not good.

Olivia is the broccoli, to my ice cream sundae.

Now obviously I do have some friends, and by some I mean one, but hey Ellie is the best friend I could ever ask for.

We've known each other since elementary, and the minute we met, I knew we would be friends forever.

"Hey loser" is all I manage to hear before a large amount of weight is suddenly on my back. "Good morning to you too Ellie."

Ellie is the sister I wished I had always had. She's smart, wore dresses and makeup to school everyday, did her hair, and mine occasionally. And most importantly she was kind, and genuine. And I knew that at least for now she wouldn't be leaving me.

With Ellie on my back and me holding my stuff now, we head off to our first class of the day, which sadly happened to be English.

Well at least for me it was sad. But really every class was, you could say I'm not the brightest? My mom has said since as long as I could remember that "just because some kids don't have to put work in, and you do. Does not make you stupid."

But as years went on my peers moved onto advanced courses and I stayed put. The words just started to fade away.

We find our seats in the class and sit quietly, considering we barely made it in on time and the bell has just rung. Ellie pretends to wipe sweat off her forehead as she takes her seat next to me.

For me this is the only class I have where I'm not surrounded by freshman. Because Ellie missed a lot of school last year, meaning she's stuck with me now. But only for this class, because she still managed to pass the rest of them.

I really don't know how she does it if I'm being honest. I study and I study but sometimes it's like the information just slips out the back of my brai-

"Ms. Green, I said can you answer the question?"

The freshman around the room mutter and stare. And the single sophomore smirks. But at this point I'm used to it. "Can you repeat the question please?" Ellie facepalms slightly and I just rest my head onto my hand. Realizing that today, is going to be long.