Ch. 15- Purity

20 minutes later we were both done as I knew that Harry had done so much for me so I lended to wash the dishes. 

"Let me wash the dishes." I grab his plate and place it in the sink.

"No I will, you pick a movie to watch or something." Harry stops my hands from touching the water as I nudge him, making him stumble back.

"Shit Kiley, let me just do it." Harry laughs as I started to wash.

"Too late." I simply smile as Harry raises his hands and sighs. I rub the plates with the cloth as I was already done. It was only two plates and two forks anyway. I dried my hands as I already saw Harry watching some movie. 

"Hey watcha watching?" I sit down on the far left, resting my elbow on the arm of the couch. 

"Friends with Benefits." He answers as he turns to face me. I boo at his choice but didn't really care.

The movie was playing as scence were starting to get a little bit off. I just go on my phone and text my brother that I might not be home.

"Kiley?" Harry's voice talking making me turn. I hugged my knees as Harry just glances at me.

"What?" I sigh as Harry sighs.

"Do you still like Kian?" Those 5 words made me get butterflies in my stomach. I don't know about him anymore. Maybe he was a real fatass jerk to me all these years. He did play with my heart and just today, broke it like a wrecking ball. I still had this feelings in my stomach for him everytime someone mentions him. 

"Ky?" Harry busts my thoughts.

"Yeah huh, oh yeah, I do, It's just that I know he was a jerk all these years but I still get these feelings in my stomach for him." I honestly tell Harry. 

"Oh, it's just that, Peyton.. She told me that you liked me..." Harry trails off at the last words, almost to a mumble.

"What? Really?" I furrow my eyebrows as Harry nods.

"She told me that if I help her with Kian to get her instead of you, she would make me dance with you." Harry accepts with his own words.

"B-But you knew that I liked him all along, you knew Peyton was lying right?" I was tearing up, because it was all an act. Kian never liked me, he only did that becasue of Harry and Peyton was all behind this. 

"Im so sorry Kiley, it's just that.... I.. made a deal because.." Harry shakes his head as he rubs his face with his left hand. 

"Because what?" I was feeling so frantic, I didn't know why. 

"Because I have feelings for you." Harry finally answers as he lets out a loud sigh from his mouth. I froze and I was about to say something but no words came out. They couldn't. 

"R-Really? Why though, I am the most unpopular, ugly, fat girl in the whole school." I sputter. 

"I dont think it like that. Look you are not fat. You are not ugly, you're beautiful. Second I don't care if your not popular, you have the most strongest heart I had ever seen, and I felt it. I wanted to help you." 

I felt so tranquil with his words that I felt different. Then it got me. Harry took care of me. I remember when he stopped me from cutting. When I was down he would cheer me up. He would always ask if I was alright. He would always make me smile. He did all these delightful manners to me but I never gave it back. I was a jerk, a meanie for not having a heart for Harry. I only thanked him and did nothing. He even helped me with Kian because he wanted me to be strong and feel loved. I never relieazed I never even noticed what he had done for me these past months.