Chapter 13

I walked with Jake to a random room, closed the door, and locked it.

"Before you say anything, just know you will be on my tour and I will need to know where you are at all times. If not me, then Max." I turned around and sat on the couch. Jake followed and took a seat in one of the chairs.

Jake was about to open his mouth, but I stopped him. "I said don't speak." I texted Max to tell him to come to the stadium. "Now. I know you killed Kaylie, and if not you, you know who did. You may not tell me now, but it will come out." I took a pause before continuing, controlling my voice so no one else hears. 

"Now, here is what I have. You and Liam were with Kaylie when she got back to the states. Liam got called to go back to London. Now, that leaves you with Kaylie up until she was found. You and I both know that she did not commit suicide. You and I both know the police fucked up and you are going to tell me what happened that night."

He stared at me, unsure if he should speak. "Speak."

"Um, well...Liam and I took Kaylie into a basement and tied her to dumbbells. I, uh...broke her wrist with one of them cos I thought she was lying, but apparently, was telling the truth. She said she had a sister, but I never listened."

I looked up at his face as tears were starting to fall. I stared at him blankly. "You should not be crying."

"I should have listened. I could have stopped him," he whispered.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" Max yelled.

I turned to the door, "FUCK OFF," and resumed to Jake. "Tell me what happened next."

"Um.. I left. I left her there, in the basement. I left her there for the guy that owns the place." 

"You mean to tell me that you left her there for someone else to kill her?" Now I was furious.

"He told me..told me what he did..sort of."

**Jake's POV**

How could I be so stupid? She never lied. I should have listened to her. 

Flashback

"I have taken care of everything," Joe confirmed. "I will deposit your reward first thing tomorrow morning. My guys will dispose of her body and make it look like she committed suicide. Thank you for your help."

"What did you do?"

"Are you sure you want the details? The less you know, the better.

"Just tell me."

"My guys went into the room and did what they wanted with her. Have sex, drink with her, whatever they wanted. Then Tony came in and got the deed done. Broke each limb so she couldn't run away and then silently smothered her. Now, I must get going. I cannot tell you anything more." And with that, Joe left me standing there, in the house.

**Elsa's POV** 

I got off the couch and walked away. I opened the door and stormed passed Max. I guess I should do soundcheck and get this over with. It's going to be an interesting couple of day.

"Ebba, do you have your set list?" I looked at Karen and nodded. I just want to get this over with and sleep.

** Five Hours Later **

"That's a wrap!" Karen yelled. "Jake, do you have everything set up?"

"Yes, I just need the four other wireless microphones and we should be good to go for when One Direction comes." Jake grabbed the microphones from Karen and wondered off. Max was keeping a close eye on him, but gestured toward a bodyguard. 

"Babe, should we go?" Max asked. I nodded and took his hand as he guided me to my car. 

It took about an hour from the stadium to get to my place. I hopped out of the car and went straight to my door. I opened it up, turned on the lights, and went straight to my bed. I hopped on and once my head hit the pillow, I was out. It's been one long day. 

*********************************

I know it's been a while, finally got some free time!