Joseph x F!Reader

**authors note! protagonist works at a cafe so if your confused at all i hope this clears it up!

"Heeelloooooo??"
"AH!" You suddenly realise a cute green eyed guy standing over the till waving his hand at your face.
"Uhm, Can I help you..?"You quickly say grabbing a note pad and pen, feeling the heat to your face.
"Could I get 2 viennoiserie please, strawberry~" He says pointing at the menu giggling.
Your face gets even darker in red, as you try to avert you gaze trying not to admit your defeat.
What's his problem...
"Uhm sure, Please take a seat as your waiting." You quickly rush over to the glass cabinet and put the custard creams onto petite plates with small decorations around. You glanced at the dark haired boy who sat down next to a blonde man, seeing him flick his forehead, to them resulting in arguing.
A few chuckles escape your mouth of the seeing two fighting.
You place the two pastries onto a tray accompanied with two cups of coffee, And began to walk to the table swaying left to right. There's one thing you hated about working here, The uniform. The skirts where quite short and left much to the imagination (Luckily for you they let you off wearing tights underneath) You place the plates onto the dainty table quickly avoiding eye contact with the dark haired boy. "Viennoiserie for two, hope you enjoy it !"You say smiling tucking onto your skirt.
"Thank you signora, I do apologise for my aquatince for acting so.. Rash." Says the blonde kissing your hand
"OH MY GOD!" The Dark haired boy says jumping up and slamming the table, slightly spilling the coffee.
"RASH?!? WHAT'S SO RASH ABOUT THAT CAESAR EHHH"
"Joseph, I'd advise you to sit down and act more calm." Caesar mimed glaring at Jospeh.
"Please calm down both of you!"
Joseph tuted rolling his eyes and threw himself back into his seat.
"I apologise once again for his behaviour. Joseph apologie. Now."
"How about no ceasar-chan~" He says winking at him.
The blonde sighs deeply then to slowly sit into his chair crossing his arms.
"Well then a way to apologise to a beautiful, Polite lady dealing with someone like you is to treat her out, To put it simply, Take her on a date." Caesar says grinning smugly
"HELL
   NO."
"I'll tell Lisa Lisa you skipped out on training last week"
Joseph than proceed to slam his head onto the table whining white nodding
"Meet him here, tomorrow after work signora, I'll drag him here if I have to." Caesar says then to began sipping his coffee.  You nod clenching onto your tray, To quickly run to the back of the shop, your heart thumping loudly and squealing like a opened can.

"A date with a cute boy"