3

Up top, side bottom where ever is Austin 😍
-------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in the back with Amy as we drove away. My family getting smaller and smaller, until the disappeared.

"Nervous?"
"Yeah"
"Why? Austin is fucking hot!" She whisper yelled. But Damien heard and growled.
"Same can be said for your mate." I said loud enough so Austin could hear me. He growled louder then Damien did. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on Amy's shoulder.

"I never wanted a mate. You knew that." I said so only Amy and I could hear it.
"Give him a chance. You might come to something." She said kissing my forehead. I smiled and closed my eyes, relaxing into my best friends embrace. Maybe. Just maybe.

Later that day

"Mimi! Mimi! Wake up! We're here!" Amy squealed into my ear.
"How long?"
"Hmmm. Bout, a hour or so." She said grinning widely. I shook my head in amusement at her face followed her into the pack house. There were two houses. One for the alpha and his family along with the beta, and the pack house. At least Amy and I will be in the same house. Can't be too bad. Right? Austin hasn't spoken to me since we left the car, so I was wondering around the premises, when I came across a small lake with a few boulders around it.

"My dad showed me this pond when I was about, five." Said Austin coming into the clearing. I was so focused on the beauty of the lake, I did not pay attention to my surroundings.

"It's beautiful" I said running a hand through my hazel brown hair. A small growl came from Austin. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What's wrong?"

"What are you wearing?!" I looked down at my outfit. I was still wearing the light blue daisy dukes and lacy purple crop top.

 I was still wearing the light blue daisy dukes and lacy purple crop top

"Oh, this

"Oh, this. My usual." He growled and pushed me up against a tree.

"Get off me!" I yelled trying to push him. But he didn't budge. Instead, he lifted my arms above my head.

"You will not wear that. Nobody should see you like this except me!" He growled, eyes turning black. I snarled at him.

"I can wear what ever the hell I want to! Just because I'm your mate, doesn't make me your property!" I snarled. Even though my wolf was purring in delight at how close our mate was and his overprotectiveness, I wasn't happy at his overprotectiveness.

"No. You. Won't!" He growled.

"Make me." I said starring straight into his eyes. He growled and pulled his shirt off holding it out to me.

"Wear this until you have real clothes on." He said calming down. I clenched my jaw, and pulled his shirt over my head. It reached my mid thigh covering everything. Once he was satisfied with my looks, we headed back to the pack house so I could meet the pack. I'm really starting to hate Austin.

🌹🌹🌹

After I met everyone, I raced to Amy and Damien's room. Damien was out with Austin doing alpha business, leaving us alone in the house. Piper and Nancy are mates and are currently talking to Amy when I walked in. They are the only lesbian mates in this whole pack. But nobody minds.

"Hey!" Said Piper when I opened the door

"Hey."

"So, how's it going with Austin?"

"Terrible." I said plopping myself down next to Amy. My phone buzzed. So I pulled it out of my poker to reveal a new text message from Brian. It was a picture of my favorite blue fuzzy rug in his room.

"You got to be fucking kidding me." I said looking at the horror in front of me.

"What? What's wrong?!" Asked Amy looking worried.

"Brian has my favorite blue fuzzy rug!" I cried out throwing Austin's black shirt across the room. I took it off once he left.

"Oh. Forget the rug, we have better things to do." Said Piper wrapping her arms around Nancy's waist.

"Like what?"

"Prank Adam and Zac!" Said Nancy smiling evilly. Adam and Zac are the pricks who act like they rule the pack.

"You three go on ahead. I'll stay here."

"Nuh uh! We need your brains when it comes to this" said Amy pulling off the floor. I sighed.

"Fine, lets go prank some boys!" I shout. The girls cheer as we pile out of Amy's room.

------------------------------------------------

Unedited

So there's chapter 3. What do y'all think?! Please leave a comment.vote. And maybe a follower or two?

-Rosebud🌹