21

Lucinda's POV

Pan's eyes narrowed straight down at me. He was from a distance and disappeared, but only to appear in front of me as I stood there still wondering how he did that.

He was closer to me than before and I saw something in his eyes that I never seen before.

Regret

Pain

Sadness

Anger

Unloveable

A tear fell from his eye and he took his thumb and placed it on my cheek removing my tears that were falling into place. He took a deep breath and whispered into my ear

" I'm sorry. "

And then he disappeared before I could reach out to him and then I whispered under my breath.

" I'm sorry too. "

Felix's POV

I was left behind waiting for Lucinda to return.

After a while, she returned from the woods when I heard a rustling from behind. I turned to her and saw her sadden face. She looked up to me revealing her watery eyes and red cheeks. She sighed and just shook her head as she begun walking to another direction to who knows where.

I sat in frustration. I hate seeing her like this and I had a feeling Pan had a part in this drama. I clentched my fist and walked to Pan's treehouse and approached him with confidence and disappointment along with some nervousness, because well I had never done this before, but this was for Lucinda.

I opened that door to Pan's treehouse.

" Listen up Pan. I know you will probably kill me for doing this, but someone needs to do this and speak up for Lucinda...." , I started " How dare you? How dare you hurt and leave Lucinda like that? How dare you treat her like she is nothing? How dare you disrespect her? How dare you mes with her mind, but especially her heart? How dare you break her heart? How dare you...."

Before I could even finish my sentence, a dagger came straight at me from nowhere pinning my right arm to a nearby wall and then another dagger came at me pinning my left arm before I could move it.

Okay, now I'm nervous.

Pan turned around as he held a dagger in his hand. He twirled it around playfully and gave me a stern look. Then he came up near me with his darkened green eyes.

" Say it. " , he spat it in my face " Say it again. "

" How dare you break her heart? " , I asked him

" Oh so now I'm the target here huh? " , Pan asked me as he played around with his dagger

" Pan, come on. I thought you knew better. You know girls are too emotional for this...they can't handle pain that well. " , I stated

" And you don't think that I know that? I'm not stupid. " , he sneered

" Then why did you leave Lucinda crying when she needed you? " , I asked him

" Crying? She is crying? " , he asked me

" Yes. " , I responded

He pulled out the daggers from my sleeves leaving me to drop on the ground. He shook his head a couple of times and then grabbed his hair and screamed in frustration. I stayed glued to the wall afraid of what would happen next. He screamed so loud that I felt that whole island echo it back watching the nearby birds fly away.

He growled under his breath and then took another breath to calm down. He then appeared in front of me almost scaring me to death and got up all over my face making me back up against the wall.

" Tomorrow, take her to the nearby beach where my shadow will take her back to wherever she came from. " , he ordered me

" But why? " , I asked regretfully

" She is leaving...leaving for good. " , he answered

A/N: Duh Duh Duh...Will Pan let Lucinda go? Will Lucinda finally be able to go home? Is this the end of Pan and Lucinda? Will they never have thing? Stay tooned until the next chapter!