The Letter

I rolled out of the bed the next morning and into the shower. All I could think about was what Wilfred said to me. What did I steal from him? His family has always been rich, therefore so has he. Whatever it was I would find out soon enough as I was headed to the reading of Aunt E's will.

~~

I walked into the fancy law firm in my nicest clothes that still made me under-dressed. I signed in at the front desk and in no time a man called my name and walked me into his office. I sat down and he (yet again) wasted no time by starting to read the will before he was even fully in his chair.

"To Micah, my sweet nephew Micah, I leave to you all of my money from my savings and bank accounts. Please also sell my house in order to give yourself more of my unending love that I can only show through these green bills. There is only one condition and if you do not follow it then all of the money must be given to Wilfred. Attached is a letter for your eyes only, Micah! I love you. -Aunt Edna." The man then handed me a vanilla envelope without words. As I took it from his hands I noticed how he looked at me with disdain. "That will be all. I trust you can walk yourself out?" 

I nodded, wanting to get home and read this letter as soon as I could but at the same time I also wanted to stay in my chair and soak in everything he had just told me. All of her money? Plus how ever much her house sells for? There must be several million! 

But what was the one condition?