Prologue

"Say, your teammates say that you bring the best out of everyone on court.." She said while looking directly at my eyes..

"Really? They did?" I replied, with delight evident in my voice.

"Yes.. and I have a request." She said, as she held my hand tight.

"What is it, my queen?" I asked her with full curiosity.

She bit her lower lip, let go of my hand and held my face instead.. Damn she turns me on.

"Will you bring out the best in me as well.... in bed?" She said with teasing tone of voice and puppy-like eyes.

I was stunned but damn who would say no to this perfect girl in front of me?

Instead of saying anything first, I pulled her waist closer to me and kissed her lips with a gentle bite. I can feel her smile between those exchange of kisses..

"How cruel can you be, my queen? Is that how you ask for something? Of course, I would bring out the best in you..in bed, that is." I said.

"I thought you'd turn me down." She said then pouted. This girl is so cute!

I pinched her cheeks. "Like I would.. see you at home, Eri-chan~" I said with delight.

"Sure, my Great King. Good luck on your game, okay?" She said then again, bit her lip before she turn her sexy back on me..

How I wish this game would end quickly.