1

Hannah's POV.

-Its mine and Harry's two year anniversary today. I have bought him a silver clock, its graved "Me and you just us two"

"Harry calls"

"Hi Ha-"

"Hannah! Hannah! you need to hurry to the hospital! Niall has been hitten by a car!"

"WHAT!? I'm on my way!"

-I rush in to the car and drive way too fast on way way to the hospital,  "what if he is really hurt? What if he will die.. I can't loose my best friend. i've known him since we was little. My best friend.." It takes five minutes for me to get to the hospital. When i'm there i see Harry's car but i can't see Harry, Maybe he has already gone in. Course he has Niall is his best friend too. I run in to the hospital and to the front desk.

"I'm looking for Niall Horan!"

"Calm down hun, let me have a look." 

"NO! i can't calm down! hurry!"

"Okay, He's on the third floor room twentythree"

-I run as fast as i can to the elevator "Okay floor three"  When i'm at room ten i can already see Harry walking around looking worried outside Niall's room.

"Hannah! The doctor is in there, i'm worried as fuck."

-I give him a hug "Harry calm down, i'm sure he will be fine."

"Thanks Hannah."

-When the doctor comes out he tells us that Niall only broke a ribs, and fractured his leg. 

"IT WAS A GOD DAMN TRUCK YOU DUMB ASS! ITS NOT SO *ONLY* YOU ASSHOLE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!" Harry shouts.

"Harry! Calm down, at least he's fine. I'm sorry for the way he's acting."

"Don't worry about it he's just worried about his friend."

-When the doctor walks away Harry and i walk in to Niall laying there with gypsum on his leg, bandage on his top body and bruises all over him. He gives us a weak smile when he sees us. 

"Hi Niall how are you?" i say

"I'm fine but it hurts really bad."

"How the hell did this happen!? you look tarable! I WILL KILL THE ONE WHO HIT YOU WITH THE TRUCK I SWEAR TO GOD!"

"Harry calm down he wont get better if you scream and yell."

"I was walking in the city and then suddenly someone called my name and i looked away when i was crossing the road, And when i turn back i just see a big truck for five secounds then is everything black."

"Oh my god! I'm so happy you're fine." I say.

"Thanks Hannah."

"I should walk out of here before i make things worse" Harry says.

"Harry stay!" Niall half shouts

"I'm sorry Niall but i can't stay i hate seeing you this way."

-When Harry walks out i give Niall a hug and i tell him that i will be back in morning with some breakfast and some of his clothes. When i walk out in to the hall again i see that Harry is sitting on a chair crying. I sit down next to him, pull his head up and tell him "Its going to be ok."  I leave a kiss on his lips when i stand up and reach for his hand so we can walk out to our cars. 

"Where are we going now?" He asks.

"Its still our anniversary babe. Should we drive to a resturant and eat or  should we just go home to me and make something"