Genji x reader part 2

So I wasn't really thinking about writing a part 2, but I'm bored. So here we go!

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

-----

Once you two had reached the gym, you finally released Genji only to have him almost fall on his butt from the sudden change in momentum, but he successfully regained his footing. You walked up to him, and asked him to lend you a few of his Shirken so you could practice aswell. You received a simple nod, but he never did reach out to grab some for you. He kinda just stood there looking at you a little dumbfounded. But in actuality, he was memorizing the details of your face, your soft and full hair... your entrancing (E/C) eyes, that glimmered from the moons reflection through the windows. Illuminating the whole gym, creating shadows that danced around the floor. And Genji... well he was soaking it all in. In a moment of instinct, he reached his hand to your cheek and caressed it lovingly.

You were quite suprised by this action but none the less did not pull away... why would you? You simply stood there, and let the events un fold themselves. You took in every sensation that the cyborg had granted you. Every slight touch of his, sent Shivers up your spine, a lust hidden beneath your surface, something you've been trying to hide... but for how much longer would you have to?

You slowly reached your hand around his neck, to where you found an uplifted part in the rigid metal like material. With a small click, you heard a minor hissing sound, as the helmet revealed his features right below the eyes. You stared at him for quite some time. Entranced by the battle scars that covered his features, not to mention the handsome face hidden behind an emotionless expression. Reaching your hand up again to remove the rest of it, you felt something tug at you.

"Not yet" He said.

Part of you felt a little hurt by that, but you still granted him his privacy. So, you lowered your hands to his lips, drawing small circles following the pattern of his mouth. Your own mouth, slightly drooped open and your eyes lost themselves... completely consumed by the growing lust for him. You inched closer and closer, until your lips were less then a centimeter apart, and finally you two connected. What started off slow, soon began a competition as your lips wrestled against one another.  Tounges collided, and when you did mange to pull away to breath... you were immidiatly pulled right back in to the deep kiss. All you wanted was finally yours, and you for one couldn't be happier at the moment.

-----

How's that for an ending x3
Anyway, very quickly, I was tagged by V-chii so I just wanna say:
I'm 16 years old
I am a girl despite what some might think ;)
And I love anime and obviously Overwatch.

'N : V-chii

There we go. Cya till next time!
-Nef chan