My Body Guard

Chapter 1

Bodyguard

[Jaejoong’s pov]:

I woke up late, as always, now, its time for the night to start. I yawned as I looked at the watch, 8:00 pm.

Way to go Jaejoong.

After I left my bed, I hurriedly went to take a bath. As I entered into the bathtub, I turned the warm water on, it felt nice and relaxing, but something cracked up my relaxed mind.

“WHAT?!”

“Young master, are you going to eat dinner with Mr and Mrs Kim?” the maid asked behind the door.

“No.” Here comes my humble reply.

“But they said they need to talk to you” she said again.

“Can’t you see I’m in the bathroom, which means I’m practically busy!” that squirrel brain doesnt understand.

“Y-Yeah, Sorry. But if you are done, they are waiting for you downstairs. Young master.” That was the last thing I heard before I hear her footsteps running further.

I finished my bath and stepped out from the bathroom. Heading to the wardrobe, I started to look for a fitting outfit to match the night I am going to spend. Alone. Without Junsu.

After a long moment of thinking I finally managed to grab a white v-neck shirt and a black leather jacket above, and a matching black ripped skinny jeans, with that I picked up a pair of light grey shoes.

“Hey sexy person in the mirror.” I gave myself a wink before I left my room. After I made it to the stairs, heading down of course, I heard the not-so-welcoming voice that belongs to my mother calling for me.

“Jaejoong! Come here” She said I sighed and headed to the living room. As usual I saw papers all over the sofa and the table, while the both of my parents are focusing on it. They have always been into work since I last remember getting out of my mom's vagina.

Yes, money. Thats all they care about, money. Never in my life I’ve recived love, care or attention from the both of them all I’m getting is money. And you know what, money is not everything; I’m not happy living like this. Money doesnt buy happiness, thats the truth. Believe it or not, I secretly hope for attention that I wish my parent's company would be destroyed. I am a human; I also need care and love. I want that attention I see every mother give to her child. I want to feel that feeling when a father teaches his son how to live normally, not for money.

Bah.

What am I even thinking? They’re always looking at papers, caring about money more than their own son. Not caring weather I’m sick or not, dead or alive. I hate them so much, Life is so unfair.

“You called for me?” I asked.

“Me and your father were thinking” She immediately got into the topic, her eyes were still focused on the papers before her.

“Jaejoong, why dont you work with us in the company? I’m sure we will gain a lot of clients if we got young president like you!” Dad said.

“What?” Now they're trying to take advantage from me.

“I said you will work with us in the company.” He repeated.

“Yeah, sure. Dream on.”

“What was that?”

“I am afraid I'm going to decline your 'kind' request..”

“You ungrateful child!” He raised his hand ready to slap me.