☰ Chapter Three ☰

"To have once been a criminal is no disgrace. To remain a criminal is the disgrace. " - Malcolm X

;;

It has been a few days since Neymar had left my apartment. I hadn't heard anything from the news about having had caught him , so I assumed he was still in hiding.

But where ?

Was it wrong that I somehow felt connected to Neymar ? A man that I had only met once ?

He was an innocent man . All of this was none of his fault . But well , he did kill that man. Ambition. It does a lot of crazy things to you.

But if you were speaking about $1 million , people would go through great deals to get their hands on it.

I had a new neighbor. Melanie was her name. She seemed like a sweet girl , but she was hiding something. She only told me her first name , and would neglect to telling me her last name or where she was previously living.

Her hair was black. Her eyes were black. Everyday , it was black clothes. She wore sunglasses all the time outside as well. Even inside around other people. I wondered why she let me see her eyes and not anybody else.

Whenever we would finish talking , I could hear her whispering as she walked away about how "she's still the same after all these years".

I always got headaches when I saw her. And I'm not sure why.

I was hoping Neymar would come by soon so I could talk to him about this ..

Hope was all I could do.

Hope that Neymar was okay.

;;

quick filler 😅

why do you think Remix gets headaches every time she sees Melanie ?

Go check out my Soccer Imagines book !❤️

Comment

Vote

stay alive 💫

- Remix