WHY Only Me""

Nandini (pov)
I Started Running towards the road it was totally silent and dark "No one was der I was feeling afraid of darkness as der was no trace of people The Road was totally empty""
Now I was afraid ,I don't know what to do just den I saw "" my eyes widened "Two people Were trying to fight with one Man "
I couldn't see it properly as I was far wat from dem,but after going near by just to have a look what's going on I came nearer and Saw"two people were trying to fight and Steal a briefcase from DAT man 'I came in front of dem dey din notice me at first but wen I shouted at dem
Hey""You"Chodo unhe kya kar rahe Ho??I shouted
Ehhh"Ladki hat yahan se Varna is Buddhe ke sath sath tu bhi jayegi""
Ehhhhh"Halkattt chodo unhe varnaaa- I threatened dem
Varna kya??Bol "Tu ladki yeh Aur hum ladkon se pange???
Toh ladki hu toh kyaa tum sab ki chutti kar sakti hu !!
Last warning Hat yahan se varna - I said rudely to dem
Ruk Saliii as soon as dey said dose words dey took a knife from der pocket and raised towards me !!!
And Maine bhi kacchi golliyaan nHii kheli haii bachhu
I always had Mirchii powder with me
As zoon as dey tried to harm mee I threw DAT Mirchi" Powder on dem and Told DAT "Man " Tovrun away from der
They felt irritation in der eyes "
Man- Beta Tum chalo mere sath main yahan tumhe akela chodkar nahi ja sakta
I replied "please sir Aap jao main aati hun " nahi toh yeh log phir se aapko as soon as I told Di's one of d boy from DAT gang just crashed d knife on my arms""
Ahhhhh"" I felt pain and cried
Still den I din loose courage and threw more mirchi powder on dem
Man- "Beta Tum thik toh ho naa??
Aap jaoo pleaseeeeee
Den he holded my hands and and we started runingg ....I  was hurt but I had to run orelse dey will follow us ....
...

We ran ran...and finally we reached to the highway""

..then we saw a cab coming in front of us and without questioning we ran inside it and ......soon the cab left leaving them behind...

I was very afraid after the incident ...
Soon we reach to that uncle's house ..house will b a wrong word it looked more like a mansion ......

It was dark I couldn't see to read the name plate ..
Our cab stopped the man got out.  
Man- Thanks a lot beta if u aren't der I would have seen my death near to me   thanks a lot for saving me....he smiled me and his kind word made me feel DAT somday I helped someone who badly needed me ...

I - no need to thank uncle it was my responsibility to save u u r older than me and u r like my father it was just a mere help ...
Plz du  take care ...
Man - u too beta.  .he smiled and left the place.......
Putting his one hand on my head he blessed me and went inside the mansion....

I took an auto and left from der....
It was so hectic day. .and more Dan DAT....wen I was home I couldn't notice DAT I was hurt and my arms were bleeding.....

At last I did ..and I hissed in..pain ..without my chacha chachis knowledge I first aided on my own and took a deep breath by saying to myself DAT I cannot speak about this incident to anyone not even alya she will be tensed and I can't prefer to enjoy that....
At last I struggled with my thought's and soon sleep took over me...

In the Malhotra mansion ...

Manik- what happened dad????

How,who the hell did it....???
His questions bombabarded me as soon as I entered ......
I will kill that...ff*****....

Betaaaaa chill....I replied smoothly......

Will tell u everything.....

I hope ....u liked it..

Plzz to vote and comment ....
Thank u. Kp smiling..tadaaaaa