Sky Blue

It's a wonderful morning with the sun blazing through the day. The town of Rend Pa awaits the early birds to go out catching their worms. At the same time it awaits the hassle of car honking sounds too. Rend Pa is a busy town where the traffic jam can last for at least 3 hours during the weekdays. In the middle of the traffic congestion, people in car were doing so many things while waiting. Some were taking their breakfast, some playing some games in their mobile phones, some reading.

There was a Mini, in the middle of the congested road where a woman in the car is changing her clothes. She was only with her undergarments which were in sea blue colour and non laced type of bra. It is so obvious that her cup size is must be C or D. She then covered her half cupped bra by putting on her white office outfit. Her car windows were tinted but not 100% as there were still some chances for her to be exposed to the people in the car around hers.
However, she has got no time for all this thought to come into her mind and she will not allow it to disturb her too. "What am I supposed to do? The traffic is so slow." She is late to the office. What make her worried was that she would be meeting a very important client today. She has given an important role in meeting the client in order to get a very good business deal. Well, this sky blue bra woman is none other than the wife of the famous entrepreneur, her name Carla Samson. 

Slowly the traffic was about to get normal with less congestion. She then drove to her office. She looked at the clock, it's 9am. The meeting is 9.30am, then she quickly put on the make up. She was looking gorgeous with her purple eyeshadows and pink lipstick. Her lips would make any man want to taste it. It looks like honey dipped lips, attracting the men who desperately need some sweet moment. But then, she is married so those men will just look at her and try to forget about it as they can't do anything to the boss's wife. It's 9.15 am. Another 15mins. She is still half naked. She is not wearing her panty. Actually she only managed to wear her bra before she gets into the car. Now she searched her bag to wear her panty b4 go out. But, to her shock, she couldn't find her panty. And at last she decided to go without panty. She is on white outfit with sky blue bra and without panty.