Why I watch Karma (Final...?)

"KARMA! CALM DOWN! LET HER GO!" I shouted trying to run as fast as could towards Karma.

"NO! GET AWAY! THIS IS HER END! SHE WONT BE ABLE TO TOUCH YOU ANYMORE!" He shouted...now, you're most likely wondering, "What happened this time?!" That's why I'm here, to tell this story.

A week earlier, I told Karma to talk a walk by himself, while he was on that walk, I happened to run into him with Buddy. I walked home, and it wasn't too long from then when he returned.

"How was your walk?" I asked, I glanced over at him, he only shrugged.

"Could've been better..." He replied, then mumbled something else. I walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"The next time you take a walk, I'll be with you next time okay?" I said, Karma smiled at me and nodded. I went upstairs to go to my room. That's when I heard a knock on the door.

"I GOT IT!" Karma called, of course I was uneasy with him answering the door, so I went downstairs anyway to watch him, "What do you want...?" He groaned, it was Buddy, I can't believe she actually has the courage to keep coming back after what Kama has done to her.

"I just wanted to stop by! I can't see my friends?"

"Friends? More like, friend...I don't like you..." He groaned, that's when his voice started getting quiet, that's kinda all I can tell you right now...

I will make Karmas part of the story, I promise I will work on it! Thank you for reading! You are awesome! Stay awesome and have a great day!