chapter 03.

scouting
[chapter three]

vita sighed as she saw a man she had been eying for the past few minutes walked up to another man and engulfed him in a hug before placing a soft affectionate kiss onto his lips.

" why are almost all the good looking guys taken? "

vita wasn't looking for a man for herself. she was scouting for a good man to set up her friend zeva with. and she by now found her job burdensome. all of the four last guys vita had seen, that she could see worthy of her best friend, where either gay (I support all of the lgbt+ community because most of the people who define themselves as members of this group are lovely people!!!) or had ran straight up to some girl and kissed them.

vita found herself being grateful of actually having a boyfriend so that she wouldn't have to go through the the struggle of finding one.

she flipped out her phone, bored. she then found herself sliding through the numerous pages of nonsense that where on the several crappy social media apps she had, that until a loud ring was heard. the front door of the spacious cafè was opened only to reveal a tall and rather handsome man walking inside.

the man had plump lips and a fashion that vita felt slightly jealous of.

" annyeong stranger! can I ask you a question real quick??! " vita exclaimed as she waved in the mans direction.

thank you for reading!
well, I'm sorry for the wait. I will try to update as often as I can, however the updates might come slowly because I set school in first line right now. Sorry.

heidi lovise.