Page 6

"Leave me Meredy, if people see us my job will be in trouble" Lyon said. "I don't want to leave you Lyon Sensei" Meredy replied, blushing and clinging to Lyon's jacket.

Lyon was Gray's brother but had different surnames due to their parents divorce. He taught as an English teacher  at the same school Gray studies.

Meredy was one of Lucy's and Juvia's best friend and she really loved Lyon despite him being a teacher. After all they didn't had a huge age gap and she was third year student.

"Meredy! Don't mess up things for me! I know you love me okay? So go to your class I will meet you during lunch" Lyon said. Meredy shuddered but agreed thinking at least she could see him during lunch.

----

"So Meredy-chaannn~ how was your meeting with Lyon Senseiiii?~" Levy, one Meredy's friends asked. Meredy just blushed by the name taken from her friend but was soon upset "I think...he doesn't love me.." Meredy said in low voice. "But he hasn't said his feelings out soooo...." Lucy said.

Lucy, Levy, Meredy, Erza and Juvia were best friends.

"Mhmm I know, I wish he wasn't a teacher" Meredy said meekly. "Its okay Meredy-chan!" Levy said enthusiastically.

They all sipped their cold drinks and got up from the seats. They were in Café.

Everyone chatted and laughed when  Juvia asked Lucy suddenly "Have you been meeting Gray?" Lucy nodded "How is he now?" Juvia asked as she looked straight to the road "he is good, how about you are you okay?" Lucy replied. Juvia nodded "Mhmm I have made a new friend whom I am..." The blush was visible on her pale skin when she said. Lucy asked "whom I am what?" "Whom I am in love with I think..." Juvia said is low voice so that only Lucy could hear. "What?!" Is all Lucy could say.

Juvia and Lucy were best friends since childhood.

"Is it okay if I am still in love with Gray" Lucy said as she turned her head to look at Juvia who was already looking at her. Juvia just nodded and smiled. "Its Okay if you love him" Juvia said. "Why?" Lucy asked "Because its you Lucy I know you will take care of him" Juvia replied. Lucy smiled and nodded "And I know you will fall deeply in love with that guy Natsu" Lucy said while running away. Juvia blushed and ran behind her shouting "HOW DO YOU KNOW GIS NAME?!"

---
Page 6