kpop vocab

To understand the KPop world, you have to know some kpop vocabulary. These below are the most used ones that will help you understand KPop videos more.

KPop:

aegyo: a cute display of affection often expressed through a cute/baby voice, facial expressions, and gestures. normally the maknae of a group is expected to do a lot of aegyo, but with EXO it is not the case.

comeback: after preparation for their new album/ song, the KPop artist is coming back on stage to promote it. They usually have a comeback stage where they would promote their new lead single.

sasaeng: a obsessive fan of an idol that stalks, disturbs the idol or does other questionable things that constitute an invasion of privacy.

daebak: awesome/ the best

oppa: what females call older males

unnie: what females call older females

hyung: what males call older males

noona: what males call older females

sunbae: literally means senior, in KPop it refers to someone who has been longer in the industry/ debuted before you.

hoobae: opposite of sunbae, someone who debuted after you.

maknae: the youngest member in a group.

omo: omg in Korean, said when someone is shocked or excited.

hwaiting: fighting, a phrase used to cheer someone on.

bias: your favorite in a KPop group.

saranghae: I love you in Korean.

---
EXO has some pretty...interesting vocabs, here are some that might help. lol.
kkaebsong (originated from baekhyun): 1. when you feel like something is regretful. 2. when you say a joke but no one laughs 3. sorry
yehet (originated from sehun): a sound you make when you are happy
ohorat (originated from sehun): alright