Silence

😶SILENCE😶

Yn is a girl who has been through alot of stuff , seen things that wasn't suppose to be seen , and has no one to love her . It all starts with the date 03/15/00 .

'Yn pov'

"Yn baby come on now we got to go." My moms yells to me from the top of the stairs .

"Coming." I say in return .

"Mama where are we going ." I say as I enter the car.

"Just for a ride baby thats all , just sit back and ride ."

"Okay."

But what I didn't know is that , that car ride took a horrible affect on my life .

30 minutes later we arrived at a huge building . "Mama," I say , " where are we ?" "Your new home sweetie ."

"No it's not mommy this is a wierd building ." "Yea your new home now get out the car honey ." I sigh and get out . Then a lady with big glasses , a long skirt , and a button down shirt came up to me. "Aww you must be the new addition to our orphanage." "Ummm..." I say. "Yn baby look at me this is your new home I can't keep you any more cause I..." "But why mommy. " "Cause baby I'm not stabled enough to provide for the things you need." "But mommy all I need is you ."I say on the verge of tears . "I know baby but you'll end up needing much more..i'm sorry ." She says walking away. I step closer and say ,"Mommy no please don't leave me." "I'm sorry baby ." "No mama no stay please." I say now in full blown tears . "MOMMY LOVES YOU BABY ." She yells as she drives away in her car . " I love you too." I say in a hushed voice. "Come on sweet heart let's pick out a room for you to sleep in ."says the lady. I sighed and followed her up the steps to the new beginning of my life .

😶16 years later😶

'Yn pov'

I'm now 18 and I'm still in this orphanage . My mom never came back like I thought she would. Ever since that day I haven't talked to anyone and I still haven't said a word.

€ BEEP BEEP BEEP €

I woke up this morning to the alarm clock annoyingly ringing in my ear . I turn over and push snooze as at the exact same time my foster mom walked in . " Get up Yn time for school ." She say . I get up and put on my usual attire for school ,sweat pants and a hoodie , after I did my hygiene routine .

I walked downstairs only to be greeted by the rest of the foster kids and my foster mom . "Goodmorning Yn ." The little toddler next to me said . I just nodded my head . "Yn say goodmorning back ." Says my foster mom . I just look at her then get up from the table and walk towards the door starting my journey to the school without saying anything in return.

*SCHOOL*

I was at my locker when i felt someone roughly shove me into it. I knew exactly who it was as soon as the person started laughing. Ashley Dawson. Head of the cheerleading squad and the hoe of the school . Even though she go out with the quarterback of the football team, Chresanto August, she still feel the need to fuck with other boys , and sadly Chresanto don't know about it . "Hey orphan did your mommy come back for you yet ." Ashley say as her and her little skank ass posse laugh at her unneccessary joke. I just stare at her not saying any thing at all . "What cat got your tounge ." She say after she noticed i didn't say anything back . I just shake my head and close my locker and proceded with walking to my first period class . Language . "Goodmorning class today i am assigning a class project . You will have to get to know your partner and learn about the way they live . At the back of the class there is a paper on the black board the name of your partner is on the paper go look now and start your project." I stayed seated in my seat because i really didn't care about the project so oh well.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my left shoulder . "Hey you my partner for the project." OMG my partner is Chresanto fucking August . What the hell type of shit is this. I just shrugged my shoulder in a 'iguess' movement and he nodded. "After school meet me at the steps in front of the school we're going to my house ." I just nod my head .

⚠️AFTER SCHOOL⚠️

As I waited for that big headed ass jock , I spotted Ashley sucking faces with the captain of the basketball team,Josh. She look at me and and smirk . "Well isn't it the freak of the century Yn." she say as she walk towards me . I just look at her and shake my head.