Chapter 1

Chresanto in MM

Chresanto later walked out of the school. " Hey you ready to go." I nod and we both start our journey to his royal blue mustang.

"So are you really looking forward to this project?" I shake my head as i continue to stare out the window .

" Are you ever going to talk , i mean like I never heard you talk . " He says looking at me out the corner of his eyes.

I shrugged my shoulders in a 'idk' movement . He just sigh and continued to drive.

🏠HIS HOUSE🏠

Once we made it to Chresanto's house I was amazed . His house was huge. It had a good looking interior . It was like a warm and cozy , gone out camping , sleeping in a log house type theme.

As we made our way through the house and up the stairs , we were stopped by a women no shorter than I am. She was really pretty . " Chresanto honey is that you ." she said "Yea mom its me." . So that's his mom,Wow, they kinda look alike.

"Chresanto who's this lovely young lady you brought in here."

"Oh that's just Yn she's my project partner ."

"Well its nice to meet you Yn."

I smiles in return.

"Uhhh mom she dosen't talk much ."

"Well why not."

Chresanto just shrugged.

"Welp anyways we gotta go get started come on Yn."

As I trailed behind Chresanto, I realized the pictures in the hall way . Most of them were of Chres.

We made it to Chres's room and started getting all the things we needed for this project, basically just paper and pencil.

"So since I know your not gonna start it off I'll start. Well, Im 17 , my favorite color is blue , I like playing football , and the life I live is basically as normal as can be. I have both parents , one sibling , we all living properly so i guess that's all i can tell you . Now Im about to try to get you to talk so can you tell me something about you ?"

I just looked around and stared at the ground. He lifted my head up and stared at me. "Please say something I really dont need to failed this class. " I sighed and said "I dont wanna talk about it."

"Why not?"

I just shook my head.

"Come on now dont go mute on me now say something else."

I sighed and said , " Its to painful so no I dont want to talk about it."

"Yn we really need this cant you jus-"

"I SAID I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!"

Chresanto just sat in shock due to the fact that i just yelled at him.

" Look Chresanto im sorry that i yelled at you." He just nodded. I got a call from my adoption mom. "Yn honey i need you to come back to the house i have people here waiting on you." I hang up and start gathering my bag and other stuff of mine. "Where are you going ?" asked Chres "I have to go I have people waiting for me at my home. " I say as you put air quotations around the word home.

" Oh well ok i guess i'll see you tomarro. "

'Yea tomarro' I think to yourself