Chapter One

Did you ever wonder what happend to Klaus' sister and her friend? Well this is the story you are looking for,so sit back,grab a drink,and enjoy.
.............................................................

(It's winter,2020,a girl with short blonde hair,And one with neck length black hair are playing in the snow both in 6th grade when the blonde turns to the brunette)

???:Hey,Casey,remember the first day we meet each other?

(Casey once turns to the blonde and grins)

Casey:Of course I do Snow.

(Flashback 8 months prior,Casey,a popular 4th grader is in the middle of class,when the teacher walks in smiling)

Ms.Rosas:Class,we have a new student.

(Snow walks in,but no one knows her at this point her hands are shaking and she introduces herself)

Snow:H-hi I'm Snow Brawnswen.

(The entire class stops what they are doing and shout)

Class:Hi Snow Brawnswen!!!!!

(Snow flinches at the volume and the teacher looks around the room and notices Casey does not have. A partner)

Ms.Rosas:Snow,You can sit next to Casey.

(Snow walks across the room and takes a seat next to Casey,They all had there name tags on their desks if you were wondering how she knew)

Casey:Hello Partner!!!!

(Once again Snow flinched and said in a small voice)

Snow:H-hello.

(Casey grins and readjusts her jacket)

Casey:So i geuss we are both partners.

Snow yeah.

(3:00,Kids are running out of the snow,stores like target,wal-mart,etc are playing christmas music soflty on their outside speakers)

(Casey is boarding the bus and is followed by Snow,They both have formed a huge friendship in a small matter of time,And are talking untill the bus door opens,
The only two that are getting off are Casey and Snow)

Casey:Whoa,Snow we live in the same neighbourhood!!!!

Snow:Y-yeah,I moved here last week.

(Casey remebers a moving truck but she hadn't looked out the window that long)

Casey:Oh yeah,I remeber that moving truck.

Snow:Right,Well bye-bye Casey

(The two hug and go to there individual houses.9:30 p.m. comes and Casey lies in her bed but does not sleep,she can not get her mind off of Snow)

Casey:Snow Brawnswen,Just who are you?,Geuss I'll find out in the morning.

(She closes her eyes,and falls asleep)

(8:00 A.M. The kids are slowly walking into school Casey and Snow walk into the school holding hands)

Casey's mind:Ahh!!!!! What are we doing!!!!

(They walk into class and sit next to each other)

Ms.Rosas:Ok class,I know it's snowing,but we need to get on with the lesson.

(Ms.Rosas teaches the class about math,writing,science,reading, and social studies,everyone payes attention untill the moment the bell rings)

Class:Bye Ms.Rosas!!!!!!

(The class runs out,several students pushing past Snow and Casey,they have to seprate and when they do see each other again,Snow cries into Casey's shoulder)

Snow:I-I was separated from you,i'm so sorry!!!

Casey:Whoa,its okay,we didnt have much of a choice.I'm not mad.

(Snow continues crying untill they board the bus,she has gained some of her composure the ususal happens,theh board,they hug,They go to there indvidual houses once again 9:30 happens and Casey lies in her bed,thinking)

Casey:Snow Brawnswen,What are you doing to me?!?

(This feeling,Butterflies,Her not being herself around Snow,Could this feeling be.....love!?!)

*To be continued in the next chapter....also get be ready for crap to get real in the next chapter,Its the last one of this story*