Autumn Memories: PREVIEW!!!**

[EXTENDED FOR THE PURPOSE
OF THE PREVIEW]

I Walked inside as Rex sat on the couch watching TV and he Heard my collar Crackle as I Slipped through the door.

I giggled and walked up towards rex
and I said looking high or drunk or something, "Rex..." I said in a flirtatious voice and he asked "Yes, Autumn?" I giggled "Me and Jake did something in the leafs, Something bad..." Rex asked worried yet with a calm voice "What did you do with him?"  I giggled again  "I Can't tell you!" Rex frowned "as Your Caretaker, You'll tell me!"

I chuckled "We messed around!"
Rex asked "What type?" I giggled
"The touchy touchy, His waist to
mine one!"

Rex asked "How did he remember you?
Did he Just sleep with you the chance he got? You tried so hard to make him remember you over this week and he didn't, What is with him?" I Smiled "I don't know, but I like it!"

Rex stated "He must've not forgotten everything then..." I Stared at him
"Rex, that's so perverted..."

Jakes POV.

"When can I see Autumn again?" I asked Bonnie and she giggled "She lives across the street, You'll see her everyday or every other day. Your is silly!"

I Chuckled awkwardly "You have no idea..." Bonnie said "Jake, Why don't you get to bed?" I sighed "Sure, whatever." Bonnie Glared at me "Check again!" I rolled my eyes "SURE!" Bonnie "a little too much Sarcasm but I'll take it, Off to bed now!" I said "Ok, mom..."

Bonnie stared at me "Just because I'm not your real mother doesn't mean you should treat me like I'm not, You know why You live with me, you're Step-mom.
Don't give lip, Buster!"

I Glanced at the floor "That's not what I meant..."Bonnie stated "Don't we all not want to hurt people? But sometimes we do it anyways, not realizing it..."

I sighed and said "...You know that's not what I meant to do." She took a breath "You still have Amnesia, You should be resting anyways. You don't have all your memories back..."

I sighed again "...I know but, I also know
I love autumn and she of course loves me. We were friends years ago and now we're more!!"

(END OF PREVIEW)