New start.

I stuck my head out the window feeling the cool spring breeze guide my luscious blonde hair.
Today would be different.. I could sense it new friends new life new Claire. Nobody would know of my powers.

Oh how I was so wrong..
We pulled up to the school. I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"Your nervous," My mother said.
I could feel her concern through her eyes (After all I am a witch).
"Don't worry mum I'll be fine, I lied. Nobody will know of my power at all.. I swear it"
And with that I hopped out of the car blew my mother a kiss and headed for the school door. I used my powers to see right through the door. "Huh, I sighed. Well they look welcoming" I announced while scanning the room.

The minute I opened the door all eyes were on me. I've never felt so uncomfortable. Did they know of my power? I started to panicked as I walked forward.
"Well well well,"a voice said from behind. It was a girl with blonde hair close to mine a tone of makeup on and revealing clothes. I could tell already by the smirk on her face that she was bad news. She had two other girls next to her I swear they were her minions. "I don't know you or what your doing here at my school but you need to leave.. Like now your clothes are disgraceful" she laughed. I looked her up and down I felt the anger rage inside of me I couldn't lose control of my powers not here not now.

"Fuck it, I thought to myself. she deserves it"
And as I was about the yell at her a voice interrupted me.
"Babe! A boy said behind me. He had brown messy hair and blue sharp eyes I was immediately in a trance but I snapped out of it. Is this girl pissing you off?!" He looked me up and down. "Yes babe she said in a saddened tone, she tried to hit me"
I looked at her in disbelief.
I directed my eyes straight at her and said. "Drop dead asshole" The whole school gasped and I heard whispers all around me."Excuse me!? The boy said. Do you know who your talking to right now!?

"A teenage boy with anger issues who's dating a whor- oh wait no an ignorant teenage boy with mental problems who forget to zip his pants before coming to school." My eyes then looked at his pants then back to him.

"Why you little bi-" she was cut of short by a much older woman.
" DEREK, HEATHER AND um YOU!!, she said. (Well of course she didn't know my name. TOO MY OFFICE NOW" she screamed.

Fuck sake.
Hope you BB squad enjoyed the first chapter please vote and share with your friends. LATER ALLIGATOR