runaways

**liz**

I woke up in kians car, his hand still on my theigh, my earphones in playing music quitely.

I turned my head and noticed jc in the backseat with his bags and i turned around and seen nichole?

Nichole is jc's crush well, yeah she is kindof a celebrity well, actually ehh. Yeah you could say that.

How did she get here, how long have i been asleep?

Oh god, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.

'baby, where are we right now?' i ask trying to start conversation.

'we are just entering west virginia, you have been asleep for hours' he said with a smile as he moved his hand farther up my theigh, almost all the way but only a few cm.

I dont mind, its not like we havent been in this situation before.

He was my first kiss, my first relationship, first mostly everything, we have went pretty far but not sex.

Yeah i want to but i havent had my first yet and i dont know how it will be, kian hasnt slept with anyone at all.

He has only had one girlfriend but that was when we were 14 and i was heart broken, they didnt do anything like kiss or hold hands but i cried for days.

I quit talking to kian for about 3 weeks, until one day he brokeup with her cause she was too clingy and got mad when he always came over to try and talk to me and he would always buy me stuff like roses and stuffed animals but i still wouldnt talk to him.

I wouldnt even let him in my room, i locked my door and stayed in there for the time he was dating her, i only came out for school, well the days that i went and i climbed out of my window. He left everything outside of my door and one day i opened my door and all of it just fell inside and i fell to the floor crying cause i knew how hard he was trying.

And on top of that he wrote me a note, actually not just one, like one everyday for those 3 weeks.

I know crazy right.

We were best friends since like we were 5 and he never left my side. I liked him since i was 7 and i never knew he liked me.

Only 3 years ago we started crushing.

I felt someone shaking me harshly.

'what?' i screamed noticing it was too mean towards nichole.

'omg! Im so sorry, i just, im sorry, i didnt know you were the one shaking me, i hope your not mad at me' i said apoligizing which she immideatly smiled and said ' i forgive you, i have those days, so i was just wondering if you could tell me a little more about youself, i never really knew you'

I smiled trying to think of how im gonna start.

'well, i have dark brown hair that goes to my waist and is lighter at the tips, i have hazel eyes, im 17, i have an iphone 6, im dating kian, i have over 5 pairs of converse and over 10 pairs of vans, i shop at hollister, spencers, rue 21, journeys, zumiez, victoria secret and PINK' i let out a big breath before continuing. 'i never had any friends beside jc and kian, me and kian became friends when i was 5 and started crushing when i was like 15, me and jc have never once left eachothers sides, we tell eachother everything, he is my other half, my twin actually. I was born on july 27th and i only cut my hair once in my life, i have never once dyed my hair and i have 2 tattoos that nobody knows about, and kian was my first for mostly everything and im always bitchy but thats just my personality' i finish off with a laugh and notice that everything i said was true and it was really long to explain.

'woah, i dont think i could ever explain to anyone my whole life like that, that was amazing' nichole sighs as she gives me a warming smile.

Kian turns towards me and i notice that its getting late and the sun is setting, we are right by an abandoned building.

It isnt creepy, its just abandoned, it actually looks big, like an old mansion that nobody ever bought.

'oh shit, i think we are staying here for the night cause my car is overheating and thats not good' kian says as we pull into the abandoned mansion.

There arent many houses near by cause we are on the beach and its beautiful.

'well why the hell not?' i ask looking at everyone smiling.