°rules

°ph squad rules

°always remember to respect each other. please do not make war instead make love (no double meanings intended)

°regarding other families and squads. yes, you can join other families and squads but make sure to be active in here nevertheless if you became inactive without notice, you'll not be a member of this squad anymore.

°add this book to your rl. you should add this to your reading list to be updated or notified.

°follow. you should follow and interact with the members.

°snobs. snobs are not allowed in here, we're all equal in this family.

°missions or competitions. please be notified that there will be a lot of activities if you'll join this squad. we'll have selca competitions and such.

°your idol. you'll have to claim the idol who you think have the same facial features with you and you will be the ph for that idol. for example you look like krystal of f(x) then you will be krystal ph. there will be a list in the next pages who is taken and available.

°bio. if you're accepted please put what ph of ph squad you are in your bio. for example [ #krystalph | #phsquad ] or any kind.

°first come, first serve basis. 

°please follow all the rules, thank you.