Chapter 2: The Library

Rosabella walked down the hall with a book in her hand. She was to go to the library and return it today.  Daring wanted to go with her. Daring was in his room looking at his mirror. Not like usual though.  He was looking to fix things. Like his hair, for example. He was nervous about going with her. Even though it was just the library. "Do I look pixie perfect?" Daring asked his brother, Dexter. "Yeah Daring, you look fine... Isn't it just to the library?" Dexter replied. Daring gasped. " Dexter! How dare you say such things! It is a date..... I'm sure of it." Daring said then continued checking himself in the mirror. 

            Dexter rolled his eyes. His brother was too into her. Then there was a knock on the door. "Daring, you ready to go?" Rosabella asked from outside. Daring smiled as he opened the door. "I'm ready, Rosabella." He gave Dex a quick thumbs up and shut the door. Dexter rolled his eyes again. 

         The walk to the library was long. "So what kinds of books do you read?" Rosabella asked him. "I'm really not the reading type." Daring said. "Well we can fix that then." Rosabella said, and then told him about the plot of the book she was returning. "Wow. That sounds.... kinda cool." Daring said. "Oh, we're here." Rosabella said and walked in. She went to the librarian and returned the book. 

         When she came back she told him to come with her. He did. She picked out some books for him. "The Pixie Games?" "No thanks..."  "Uh... well how about the Fairy tail Chronicles?" "Uh... No." She showed about 15 other books. He said no to all of them. "How about the diaries of The Little Mermaid?" "I don't really want that." Rosabella got mad. She had put in all that time and effort. She snapped. "THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT DARING?" She yelled. Daring was shocked. Then he smiled. "I want..." Pulled her in close, and said "I want this."  And kissed her.

(( AN: How do you like it? Will she accept his feelings? Did i move it too fast? Sorry I was really exited for this lol. BYEEEEE ROSABELLABEAUTYEAH OUTTT))