My theory

Ok guys you may thinks it's a corny little theory. But it just magically pop up in my head.

Okay do you guys know the Legendary 'Markiplier?' And Jackseptieye? (NO Shit Sherlock everyone knows who they are) Well I have a little theory, Since Mark has red hair which represents Mario (Super Mario bros) and Jack represents Luigi since he has green hair so that's means  THERE THE SUPER MARIO BROS!. BUT! WAIT THERE'S MORE. Do you guys know Mark's new girlfriend Amy, well Since her hair is blonde And Princess Peach's hair is Also blonde, which means that's SHE'S PRINCESS PEACH! DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!! BUT WAIT THERE'S ONE MORE THEORY! Okay do you guys know Jackseptieye's girlfriend Signe A.K.A Wiishu (I think that's how you spell it?) Wellllll since she has brown hair, and Princess Daisy also has "Brown hair" which means guys that's SHE PRINCESS DAISY!

So this epic theory/conclusion all leads up to one thing, DRUM ROLL PLEASE! *Drums play in the background*  THEY ALL REPRESENT THE SUPER MARIO BROS GAME! Since Mark and Amy are dating (So is MARIO AND PEACH! Correct me if I'm wrong I seriously don't know if Mario and peach are married yet) and  He pays a lot of mind to her (get what I'm saying) AND! Since Jack doesn't really mention Wiishu at all or Sometimes they take pictures together but that's it, kinda of like Luigi and Daisy. Luigi doesn't paid mind to Daisy at all (Like seriously?) SO WHAT IF THEY REALLY ARE THEM BUT DIFFERENT? WHO KNOWS MAYBE THERE ARE......

I know you guys maybe thinking (This theory is SOOOO CORNY!) Well it's just my theory that I thought of,

It's fine if you guys have different theories about them, but I just wanna know,

What's your theory?

ANYWAY STAY PEPES MY FRIEND 🐸