1.2

Kim Taehyung has updated his profile picture
-35 minutes ago

Kim Taehyung has updated his profile picture-35 minutes ago

41 likes

Jang Yijeong | Slayyyy

Im Jaebum | Damnn sonnn 😏

Jackson Wang | Cute

Park Jimin | You win at being the cutest

View all 26 comments..

_

Park Jimin has added a photo

«Get ready for your surpriseee~»Feeling blessed-29 minutes ago

Feeling blessed
-29 minutes ago

42 likes

Jung Hoseok | Why is your surprise so ugly, huh 😌

Choi Youngjae | ^ that's rude. Hyung, you're cute 😘

Jeon Jungkook | I don't know which of the above I agree with

Kim Taehyung | Wtf are you surprising

View all 27 comments..

_

Jeon Jungkook has sent you a message!

•Jeon Jungkook

«you visiting him today?
sent three minutes ago

»i'm taking him out today
read

«maybe you should text him first

«his mum might be home or smth
sent a minute ago

»hm..

»i suppose

»but then it wont be a surprise
read

«ik

«but his mum can be a bit harsh sometimes

«itd be better if hyung opens the door
sent two minutes ago

»mm..

»i'll see
read

----

Kim Taehyung has sent you a message!

•Kim Taehyung

«why arent you replyinggg

«dont make me sad

«:(

«jimin

«jimin-ah

«jiminie

«where are you?
sent three minutes ago

»you'll see
read

Jimin chuckled as he placed his phone in his pocket, heading towards Taehyung's house. He had planned a nice day out with the younger to get his mind off things and to make him happy for a while. He hated that Taehyung was constantly suffering in silence.

As he walked up the driveway of the familiar looking house, he saw a young couple leaving the front door.

"Okay, eomma, I'll see you later" The young girl waved, smiling brightly.

'That smile' Jimin thought. 'It's almost identical to..'

And that's when he realised it was Taehyung's sister.

Glancing over at the male beside her, he only assumed that was her husband, Taehyung's brother in law, who he had heard a lot about.

Just seeing the blond put him in a bad mood.

As he was staring at the couple, a thought crossed his mind.

Taehyung.

He would obviously be in a bad mood since the two people he never usually wants to see were just at his house.

Glancing over at the front door, his eyes locked with Taehyung's mother who didn't look too pleased.

"Oh, can I help you?" Taehyung's sister asked once she finally noticed Jimin, walking towards the latter with her husband.

"I'm, er, here to see Taehyung" Jimin replied, trying to be as polite as possible.

He earned a smile in return, Taehyung's sister grabbing onto his arm. "Really? Tae usually doesn't have any guests around. I'll take you to him!" She said excitedly, leaving her husband momentarily as she lead Jimin into the house.

Passing Taehyung's mother, he received a glare but shrugged it off since he already knew she didn't like him.

"Tae's room is that one, the second door on the left." Taehyung's sister said, pointing to an orange coloured door. "It was nice meeting you, er.."

"Jimin, Park Jimin" He smiled.

"Jimin-ah, please take care of our Taehyung. He hasn't been very well lately. I need to get home so hopefully we'll meet again. Bye bye"

Jimin waved as Taehyung's sister headed down the stairs and out the front door once again.

Taking a deep breath, he walked towards the orange door and knocked on it a few times.

"Go away"

He heard a faint, weak voice, ignoring what was said and opened the door.

He saw Taehyung sat on his bed, knees pulled up to his chest. Sighing, Jimin walked towards the younger, instantly pulling him into a hug.

"It's okay, I'm here now"

~

A/N: my babies are so cute