2.09

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

 {Chapter 9: Words Don't Define You}

"Ladies and gentlemen of the hallway" Farkle says walking with a box. "It's yearbook time! Hi, page 42" Riley says handing someone a yearbook.

"Hi, pages 27, 34, and 58. You're doing too much. You should calm down" Farkle says handing a boy a yearbook. "Yearbooks! Find out who we are and what we really think about each other" Riley says to the group.

"Or just a book of hate. Kind of like mean girls" Rose says laughing grabbing a yearbook. "Oh who's the new Regina George" Nathan questions, also grabbing a yearbook then handing one to Axel.

"I don't know, but you'd be Karen Smith" Axel says smirking. Nathan then grabs his chest. "I think it's going to rain" Making the three burst out laughing.

"You know else is good? Yearbooks. All of our classmates say what they think of us" They hear Riley say. "Yearbook, find out how we'll be remembered. Guess what. You took another nice picture, you freak" Farkle hands Lucas one.

"Thanks, Farkle" Lucas says. "How will you be remembered?" Axel asks looking up from the yearbook.

"Did they do it to you again?" Maya asks. "Again?" Rose questions from the bench.

"'Most likely to be Farkle'... Farkle" Lucas says. "I didn't think I'd win it again this year, but I did" Farkle says.

"What does that mean exactly, Farkle?" Riley questions. "How should I know? They turned being me into a category"

"Hey, Riley won most likely to smile herself to death" Nathan says laughing. "Aw. Well, who wouldn't wanna go that way? I mean, when the time comes, why you gotta be a gloomy Gus?"

"Ry, I don't think they meant this as a good thing" Rose says shaking her head looking down at the book. "They're making fun of me, and they're making fun of you too" Farkle says to the girl.

"What?" Riley says. "Would you stop smiling?" Maya says looking her best friend.

"Don't say that" Rose hits the blonde with the book jumping down from the bench. "Let them be them who cares what a stupid book says. Prove who ever made the yearbook wrong"