Chapter 20

Ashley's pov

I'm so glad that little jerk got what she deserved, the slammer. Sandy is just a plain psycho.

"So Ash how are you this fine afternoon?" Soda asked snaking his arms around my hips.

"I'm doing pretty well actually, how about you?"

"I'm doing jolly good," he replied with a British accent and lightly kissing my lips.

"Soda, should I get a job?" I asked seriously while pulling away.

"No, you don't need to."

"Well, I don't want you to have so much weight on your shoulders, I could pick up some hours at the diner their always looking for new people."

"If you really want to you can, but ya don't need to."

"I want to, we're gonna need some more money soon, are savings aren't gonna last a lifetime."

"Yea," Soda said glumly then looking down at his feet, studying them as if they were a masterpiece.

"Soda come on ya know we need some more money coming in,"

"Yea, I just don't want ya to be all stressed."

"Aww, I'm glad you care so much babe." I smiled at him as I snaked my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"I've always cared about ya," he smiled down at me and wrapped his arms around my hips.

I laid my head on his chest and just enjoyed his warm embrace. I looked out the window and saw white flurries falling down and lightly gracing the grass. I let go of Soda and ran to the window.

"Look, babe look, it's snowing!" I said excitedly.

"The first snow ah the year,"

I went upstairs to grab Noah and Ana to put 'em in their jackets. I busted down the stairs with the twins and grabbed my jacket and put it on as Soda did the same with Sam. We walked outside and the snow fell on our yard looking like a big white blanket was laid down over everything. It was so magical to be a mother for the first time with your kids when they first see snow. Sam's eyes sparkled when she saw the snowflakes fall to the ground. Sam clapped her hands and squealed when a snowflake fell on her hand.

"You like the snow, huh sweetheart?" I asked shaking her hand.

She gave me a big smile and looked back at the snow and became fully absorbed.

The sparkle in her eye was always present as the white powder fell to the ground. Her happy smile filled my heart with warmth, it's wonderful being a parent. We get to experience the magical moments when that sparkle will lie in her eyes. This is our life now, and I can't wait to see what comes next.

*******************************************************************************************
Ok guys this is the end of Surprising Little Miracles, I'm think about writing another story in Noah and Ana's pov, what would you guys think of that? Well let me know, comment, inbox, whatever ya need to do. Oh ps thanks for being amazing.