Hatred

Her pov

~boogssshh~

I heard a crashing sound from outside,i'm sure that's my SO CALLED EVIL MOTHER.
I don't know why, but she keeps hating me with everything I do .Though im trying my best to show her I deserved to be LOVED AND CARED. Because the last time I felt that ? The last time I saw my grandfather .  I was very close to him back then, coz he's always with me ever since I was a kid. He always remind me with good things I should do, he kept on teaching me good behaviors and he shows that HE LOVES ME AND HE CARES FOR ME.
That's why,when he died I felt woeful. The moment the doctor said his not breathing anymore, my mind protests and keep saying that"no it wasn't true ,this is just a show.I was just in a movie like there are lots of cameras around,but then when I came home.There,I faced the truth, HE'S GONE.
I immediately hug my grandma ,calming myself and also her.
I know I was too young that time. And nothing I can do but  to cry.
And until now, I'm still not over it.  For the three years that passed  .
I was 14 that time and its the most terrible thing happened to me. To a young girl that only needs love and care from her family.

Back to the situation. My mother is waking me up because I am her only daughter who is capable of doing household chores rather than sitting like a princess just like her other daughters do.
And by the way, let me introduce my freaking name and my dramatic life !
I am LYNDANA VARGAS but I always use ANA VARGAS as my screen name.
I am 17 now and 5 months from now. I'll be turning 18. But then im not happy with that. And for me that's the least thing I want to happen in my entire life.Because that time im going to marry a total stranger. I don't know my mom known from.I don't know if he is too old for me or have the same age as mine.But then I have nothing to do with that , but to agree or that STRANGER would kill me . yeah you read it right  HE'S GOING TO KILL ME WHEN I'LL SAY NO , my Mom threatened me ,but I know it is not just threats .

Back to the storyyyyy again. I got up from the bed and started serving my entire family like I always does.