Chapter 14

PUPPET'S POV
I went to Khala's room and looked over the stuff he left behind I found a note on desk. It had weird symbols on it. It read.
-|- |///||||| \/-||. -|- \/\/-|-|| --|||/\/|-- - |-/|||/\/|-- \\\ \/\/-\\\-\|-| \/-||
It's weird. I took the letter down stairs to show everyone. Deni said it said I love y'all. I will send a friend to watch y'all or something. She also sad it was in vampire code. We all got in the car and drove to Khala's dad well Neko and Deni did. They wouldn't tell us who it was but we stayed out side in the car. They came back a few minutes later and we drove home and apparently deni was right on what the letter said. We all got excited because maby his friend knows wear he was. And out of no wear deni was crying when she was pulling up in the driveway.
KHALA'S POV
I wonder if they found the letter and if they did hopefully they figured it out. It was difficult. It took me several years to crack vampire code. All of a sudden I heard someone or something. Then I heard it again. Then I focused on what it was then I thought in my head deni? It was silent for a moment but it sounded like she was surprised when she answered. KHALA? I busted out laughing.

How did you do that I didn't think you could hear me?

Well it's easy I just heard a voice and I contracted on it and I thought of your name and apparently you can hear me.

We fond the note and figured it out.

WHAT IT TOOK ME SEVEN WHOLE YEARS!

Well I read it and thought what it meant and went and asked your dad so ya.

I miss them and I hope they don't find out that I'm watching them.... what will my name be? I know kazuki.. kazuki kawchi.