25. ksimon

----
ik I've been posting pretty much just Sidemen oneshots and I'm sorry I just don't watch the pack as often
----

Simon and Josh came home after out doing the shopping. Vikk is visiting Lachlan in Australia, so that left JJ home alone for a hour or so. Once at the front door, Josh found the front door unlocked.
"You locked the door didn't you?" Josh calls out to Simon.
"Yeah, why?" Simon answers.
"It's unlocked," Josh informs. They look at each other, quite confused. Both boys just shrug it off and walk into the house.
"Jide?" Simon asks, loudly because he's probably in his room. Josh walks towards the kitchen and stops in his tracks, while Simon looks up the stairs saying, "Jide we're back!"
"Simon," Josh breaths out, dropping the bags he's holding.
"What?" He asks, walking over to Josh still standing in the kitchen doorway.
Once Simon sees what caught Josh's eye, Josh is already calling.
"JJ!" Simon screams, sounding defeated as he runs over to his best friend surrounded by his own blood. "JJ? JJ?"
"Simon!" JJ shouts, grabbing for something.
"What...what happened?" Simon asks quickly.
"Someone, someone came in and," JJ tries explaining.
"Did you call someone!?" Simon screams to Josh, who is now also beside JJ.
"Yes, they're coming," Josh answers. "What happened, what'd they want?"
Both Simon and Josh look around for things to stop his bleeding. They came out with nothing but their own shirts. JJ answers as best as he can.
The ambulance arrives, taking JJ and leaving Simon and Josh to drive to hospital. Once there, they wait in the waiting room for over an hour, the other boys joining them. Josh, Simon, Tobi, Harry, and both Cals sit in the waiting room. Ethan and Vikk were not there because they weren't in England.
A doctor comes into the waiting area, looking around he finally asks, "Here for Olajide Olatunji." All the boys, now including Deji and his parents, walk over to the doctor.
The doctor looks at his chart, and then up sadly. "I'm so sorry," he starts, "we tried our hardest to keep him alive."
No one said anything. No one did anything. Simon and JJ's mum are the first to cry.

---------
idk about this one
also sorry for no update in so long, I've started school again.

~rhy