Grew Up

My mom stood there, shocked by my outburst.

"No she didn't! She would have never done this!"

"You ain't her! You don't know what goes through her head! Yes, she ran away. And now, she realized it was worth it."

"I'll call the police! Get them to bring my child back!"

They left and I shut the door and started to cry a bit.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. They don't take enough time to realize that you are in love. In love with your meant to be."

"Thank you Doctor."

"For what?"

"Being by my side when my parents aren't."

"Elly. Why are they against you going out to live your life?"

"They always bound me to them by chains. I can only go so far to be tugged back to where I started."

"Deep."

"Yeah. They've been like this since I started dating. Always scared that a boy will come to take their daughter away."

"Well I'm a man. I've taken you with me."

"And they're not happy about it."

"Right."

"Why did you give us being together a chance. I'm scared that they will only come to take me back."

"They won't take you from me. I promise."

"Rule number one. The Doctor lies."

"Well I won't lie on this promise. You'll stay be me as long as you want, understand?"

I nod. I felt tired and I started to lean against the console.

"You alright?"

I nod, I move my feet to the room but I almost tripped. The Doctor picked me up bridal style and I drifted to sleep.