Chapter 2

After Algebra, US History, Band, and English I finally got to eat. Lunch was insanely crammed, because nobody knew where to sit. The tables were in a completely different arrangement, but I, as always, adapted quickly and found a seat. I waved my friends over, and we all had our chosen seats for the year. The remainder of lunch was hectic, but hey, cram 200 8th graders, and 50 7th graders in a medium sized room and see what happens. My next class was Spanish 1, followed by Science, with the same teacher as last year, in the same hour. There is one plus side to my schedule, and that would be that one of my best friends, Brooke, is in ALL my core classes. Back to the dreaded bus, filled with a few average kids(me and Britney), and, I mean this in the nicest way possible, trailer trash.

After the 20 minute bus ride, I cross the street and walk over to my mailbox, grab the mail, and walk up to my house. 

"How was your day sweetie?" my mum questions.

"Good, aside from the lectures and countless papers I need you to sign."

"That's great sweetie." she replies, staring at her laptop, obviously not paying attention to me. I make my way to the kitchen, and slowly scan the fridge. Nothing good. I open the cupboard and grab a package of ramen noodles.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I finish my bowl of peanut butter filled pretzels, and drink some Sierra Mist. 5:38.

I'll start my homework at 6. Hopefully.

I scan social media, finding nothing, particularly interesting. I grab my backpack, and realize that I have no homework. More tumblr, it is.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It's 10:23, by the time I've showered and gotten ready for bed.

"Time to go to bed." Mom yelled from the next room over. 

"Okay. Give me a minute." I call back.

I lay down, and grab my tablet. I tap the blue icon with the lowercase t, and scroll/like/reblog for at least a few hours then pass out.