Untitled Part 1

Five years of both love and sincerity they kept a promise. A promise which was never meant to be broken.

We first met in the fall of winter at a friends wedding. Hi, my name is Luke   he said..and it all started from our very first interaction..

We became friends and then we became best friends. Exceeding our friendship to the next level.. He proposed, maybe it was meant to happen or there must have been ' the fault in our stars.' I said yes..

We promised to never let go no matter what and to face the roughest storms together and forever. Its an  amazing experience to fall in love..you explore a whole new life with your ' loved one.' You just close your eyes and let yourself fall into their arms..believing that they would catch you...

The first two years were amazing there's always time to be there..knowing that their presence matters. You laugh, you cry..and its all the ' togetherness' that matters.

The last three years I see you getting away... One lie, one argument and all your love bonds start to break..they give this violent reaction which cannot be undone...

You..flirt? Fine. As long as your promise is there.

You lie? Fine. As long as your promise is there..

People love jumping in to your life..at times they play the role of an unlit lighter..ready to be lit near the gas station..and at times they see what you see..

I explain. You listen..

I explain again..you listen, you forget and then..you don't care.

On their Fifth anniversary, he bid his goodbyes and left...leaving his promise..

She was left alone in despair, crying like never before. But, he promised? Leaving behind their memories he..walked away forgetting his promises..

She kept waiting forever..

Keeping her part of the promise, she kept waiting... Keeping in mind ' BUT, HE PROMISED.' A promise which was never meant to be broken...

A promise is kept, a promise is broken... we all believe in something which is never meant to end forever..

We all love fairy tales. Are they real? Well... Some are..depends on how you choose to treat that someone ' special.'

Love

Understanding

Support, sincerity

Trust, care.. Is all you need....