Aminas Pov

i look at you and i see myself and i know you bette-

I answer my phone before it wakes my sisters.

"MINA!"

"iwasleepingyouwokemeup"i whined

"stfu and tell me what youre gonna wear today"

"ok first who is this and 2nd for what?"

"OK Amina Rosalynn Ross you need coffee and im coming over...BTW its Ellie your take a bullet ride or die best friend only since what kindergarden?"

so thaaaats who woke me up at...i look over at the clock and it reads in huge bold numbers 9:00

SHIT!

"YOU FORGOT DIDNT YOU?"Ellie yells as she plops down onto my bed making me fall off.How the hell shes able to appear outta nowhere and have the nerve to kick my off my bed...is a mystery.I look at her with a puzzled face.Then my younger sister Allie strolls in.

"Get up Amina todays the day our freedom awaits!You know we are getting emancipated today...Me,you and Anna?Gawd Mina you forget fast.OK so mom and dad have 7 kids. Amina,Allie,Anna,Sophie,Ollie and Jacob. And mom got pregneat again forcing her and dad to get their first borns emancipated and ship 'em off.You are going to stay in New York but your moving to the never sleeping city.I am going to New Jersey and ANNA is being stupid and moving in with her online boyfriend...who lives in California.GAWD this family needs help."

And then it all came flooding back.My fight with mom  and dad slapping Anna.Me taking all three of us to Albie's house because we didn't want to be killed by our dad...All because of our slut of a mother sleeping with our nieghbor.We really did need therapy.All i needed to do today was sign a paper move in to my condo and go school clothes shopping with Ellie.Becuase in one week time i will be a sophmore.