Ch4: I'm Sorry

I know this is wrong...
   He removes the towel from my body and discards it to the floor. He then leans down and starts kissing all over my neck. I just close my eyes softly and grip his hair with my right hand.
   He changes his kisses to bites and leaves a few marks on my lower neck, which makes me gasp and whimper softly. After that he keeps kissing down till he gets to my breast. I sit up a bit on my elbows and look down in to his eyes.
  At the moment he is unreadable but he does flash a smirk my way before covering my breast in sweet kisses. A few kisses later I pull his face up to mine and kiss him. The kiss is sloppily and filled of lust also want, just pure desire. He takes my lower lip between his teeth and tugs at it, while his hands travel down my body. His gentle hands slide over each curve of my body slowly till one grasp my left thigh and the other press two fingers to my heat.
   I moan softly in to his mouth before pulling away from the kiss. I start pulling up his shirt and set eyes on his perfect abs. He quickly pulls his hands away and instead of letting me take of his shirt he just rips it and tosses it aside.
   "JunMi," he mumbled before smashing his lips against mine once again.
   I sit up a bit as I kiss back, now leaning back on my elbows. His hands return to the places they were before. He slowly slides his two fingers in me, making me just wrap my arms tightly around him and pull him closer to me.
   "Hoseok", I mumbled against his lips as my eyes flutter open and gaze in to his. He pecks my lips as he pumps his two fingers in and out of me slowly.
    "Mmm?", he replies and presses his forehead to mine. Our hot breaths and sweat mixing together.
   "Take it off," I tug at his pants earning a soft chuckle from him. He smiles at me and nods.
   I blink quickly, a thought of Taeil running thru my mind. Hoseok pulls his fingers out of me and cups my face, catching the action and my glossy eyes.
   "Only focus on me," he says and I nod. He smiles softly and pecks my lips before he pulls back a bit to discard his pants and boxers.
   Now we are both naked. I let eyes travel down his perfect body before they meet with his eyes. He is smiling again but this time with cockiness.
   "Like what you see?", he ask. I just nods and pull him to me. I let my hands feel his toned back while my lips leave kisses and bites all over his collar bone.
    Hoseok lets out a soft moan as he separates my legs. He positions him self perfectly between them and lets his right hand guid him self slowly in to me.
   I moan against his pale skin that now is blemished with my bites. I pull my head away and smile at what I have done before looking in to his eyes. I tighten around him and let out a rugged moan of his name. My legs wrap around his waist and I press him flat against my body.
   "Uh JunMi~", he moans as he grips my hips tightly. Hoseok beings to thrust, starting off slow. By the time he is going fast and hard I have my back arched, toes curled, nails dug in the skin of his back, eyes closed tightly and I'm just moaning a bunch of noises.
   I'm sorry...
  Hoseok's name is not the one I wanted to moan...
Hoseok is not the person I want pressed against me...
Hoseok, I'm sorry...I'm sorry for making you do this...
  My body tenses up more, I feel him twitch in side me. My walls cling tighter around him as he just moans my name over and over my ear.
   The knot that was building finally releases. I let my juices cover his cock with a loud scream of bitter, guilty, happiness. My grip loosens, my nails leave his skin, and my legs unwrap from his body while he pulls out an cums on to my stomach.
   I glance down at the mess before just closing my eyes and panting. I feel his body end hovering over me and just lay by me.
  "Do you feel better?", he ask with no emotion but the soft pants between his words.
   It's as if he could hear my thoughts. I shake my head no and hug him tightly and hide my face in his chest. His strong arms wrap around me, making me feel happy and protective.
   "I thought so," is all he says before planting a kiss on the top of my head.
    "I'm sorry H-Hoseok!", I choke out as I being to cry yet again. "I just don't want to think about him! I want him out of my head! I don't wanna be reminded of him! I don't wanna think of Taeil!!", I scream out and cry harder. He hugs me tighter and sighs.
   "JunMi, you just have to learn to look at the memories of him with a smile".