Chapter 3:

A/n~here comes some action!

Fosters POV

We pull up to the school and there's a band playing what I'm guessing is the school song. The limo dude opens the door and Carlos and Jay tumble out holding a blue cloth of some sort, screaming.
"YOU GOT EVERYTHING ELSE WHY DO YOU WANT WHATEVER THIS IS!"
Then Jay grunts, "cause you want it!"
As the rest of us step out.
A pretty lady in a purple dress walks forward with her arms razed, I flinch, I think the others saw because the step a little in front of Parker and I.

The lady's sing song voice calls out to the boys, "leave it like you found it, and by that I mean just leave it."

Then Jay goes up to the preppy lookin' girl with his flirty smirk on, "Hello Foxy, the names Jay~" now she just looks uncomfortable, I'm now simulating throwing up with the girls and Carlos, snickering.

The lady leans in while saying, "welcome to Auradon prep! I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." She bows.

Mal walks forwards a little while saying what she needs," Um, fairy godmother, we need to talk to you later it's really important but maybe after we settle, ok?" She asked in a voice that is softer then usual. The fairy godmother must have seen the worried looks in our eyes because she just smiles and nods.

Then the boy and girl behind her step forward, the boy rests his hands. "It's so good to finally meet you all, I'm Ben," but then the girl cuts him off, "Prince Ben, soon to be king!" She squeals.
Actually I don't think that they even noticed me and Parker are here yet, anyway now that Audery is finished insulting Mal, with Mal staying passive, being used to negativity.
"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around and I'll see you tonight. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard I have a little thing about curfews'" by now I've gotten relatively used to the hand gestures.
While Ben shakes hands with everyone I try to wake up Parker, he must have fallen asleep awhile ago.

Ben POV

After the Fairy Godmother or FGM left I look at the group as I start my little speech. I walk up to Jay, instead of a hand shake he fist bumps my chest. Then I shake hands with Mal, I cant help but stare into her eyes. Then I shake hands with Carlos, his hands and face still have chocolate on them? Then we have Evie, she curtsied to me. Lastly, we have the Hook siblings, a four year old and a 14 year old (covered in oil and dirt). Hmm, thats weird, Parker is tied onto Foster, and Foster seems to be hiding one arm under her leather jacket.

she reaches her arm up to him and pats his cheek saying, "~Parker~ Parker~, wake up or the tickle monster is gonna come~" I can see that he's trying not to laugh, the other are looking at them with smiles also. "Hehe, you asked for it mister~" he looks up just to see her hand go to his arm pit, he starts squirming around his legs still constricted, I wonder why?

"M-monster! S-stop please! Hahaha! Monny!" he gasps, whys he calling her monster?

"oooooh Monny's a new one! guys should i keep it?" she looks at us, well she could be, her bangs cover her eyes. They look in thought for a moment then nod, smiling real, big smiles.

Audrey seemed to dislike that the attention is off of her so she decides to butt in by saying, "Hey kid, why are you on that girls back, you don't look related. And you! why are you hiding your arm!?" she ask rudely.

Foster and Parker just smile while she takes him of her back, then taking of his blankets to show his super skinny legs, "Well, Parker here," she ruffles his hair, "is a paraplegic, which means he is paralyzed from the waist down, so I've always had to carry him," well, this is new information to me! "and for the reason why we don't look alike is because I adopted him when he was abandoned, right Parker!" he cheers, why would that be happy?

"Yeah! Monny is the best! She gives me her apple when I'm still hungry, and carries me everywhere so I can still have fun! Even with her lucky arm!" (get what I did, it's like Nemo) They all chuckle at his excitement, but I was thinking about what he said, she gives him her food? lucky arm?

"What the heck is a lucky arm?!" Audrey snaps, not having any of it. God, why do I date her? oh right, you're afraid to hurt her feelings! God, I'm a loser!

"Monny can you show her! Please, it's so awesome!" she chuckles and nods as she takes off her jacket. After its off and we can see her side and her lucky arm or whats left of it. I see her friends cringe slightly as if remembering something painful. Audery looks in shock, probably from all the cut and burn marks on it.

"Yeah it hurt really bad but now it's my lucky arm!" she rambles, with her now recognizable Pirate accent.

Foster POV

After Parker and I showed them Parkers legs and my lucky arm they just stare for a while.

"Um, do ya need something mates?" I question the preps. They break out of there weird staring trans thing and say that we should continue the tour.

A/n~Hey! What is up dudes! This is my own weird fan thingy changer thing I hope you are liking what I'm laying!