Prologue: In Which She Glazes His Banana

P R O L O G U E

*           *          *

          Every beginning has an end. And well for me, it was waking up next to my boss' son who was supposed to be getting married in just a few months.

Yeah, so you could imagine my face when I turned around to look at the hot chunk of man I had slept with only to find out who it was. Luke Michealson, the son of my boss, my co-worker and the man who is supposed to betting married in a few days to a hot woman. I practically screamed so loud that my neighbors probably thought I was getting assasinated or something.

Luke's eyes widened immedtealy as he stood up, the soft textured sheet rolling down his chest as he situated himself. He rubbed his eyes a few times and then glared at me. No doubt his chest rising just as fast as mine was. "Did we?" He asks, an eyebrow raised.

"I don't know, what do you think?" I reply sarcastically, wrapping the bedsheets around my body and getting up from the bed. It bothered me that he was even here. He was getting married soon for crying out loud. "This didn't happen. Go home. Tell your fiance it was a late night so you stayed at a friends house and let's never speak of this again." I told him.

"What do you mean act like this never happened?" He stood up from my bed, his voice raising. His abs looked to compelling, and his lips, the way they moved they reminded me of how good they felt against my -- Nicole stop it! "You glazed my banana, that's not something a guy easily forgets! I mean, what do I tell Adelaide. Oh man, Adelaide." He places a hand over his forhead and sighs. "How the hell did this happen?!" He growls.

I don't respond until a couple of seconds pass. "I-I don't know. You came up to me at the bar and offered a drink, I was in no postion to pass the offer so I took it and the next second we were chugging shots after shots and I guess --"

"I know what the hell happend." He snaps. He begins to dress himself and after a few minutes had gone by when he was fully dressed he walked over to me and placed his large hands on my shoulder and slowly ran them behind my back, trigerring something within me. He was so close it brought back memories of last night. "Problem is, I don't regret it and part of me feels like I did what I did last night on purpose. And I can't have that because I have a fiance home, waiting for me." Then just like that he storms out of my room, and seconds later I hear the front door slam shut.

"I don't regret it either," I whisper to myself.

I hop into the shower in hopes of erasing everything that happened last night, but I can't. Because the way Luke kissed me and made me his, is something that I think will be stuck to me like glue. But like he said, he has a fiance waiting for him at home.

And I was only going to be his problem.

A/N: So I know this is a really, super short prologue but I wanted to get it out soon so there you go. I promise most chapters will be much longer and if they aren't it is because they cannot be much longer as that is all that will be told. Please comment what you think and don't forget to vote and tell your friends, that would mean so much to me. Hope you enjoyed, thank you! xx