Chapter 1: Looking And Looking

START OF THE 1ST ARC: RECRUIT ARC

CHAPTER 1: LOOKING AND LOOKING

STEVEN FERNANDEZ'S P.O.V.

Me and my sister, Stephen Fernandez, travels the country of Zyl. My grandfather, Zack Fernandez's name was the 'Z' in Zyl. I don't tell anyone, but I bet Stephen tells those vendors, that's why she has a big collection of pendants.

"Brother Steve, are we close yet?" she said lazily while catching her breath.

"Yes, one of the biggest towns in Zyl, Copperin is up ahead. I heard they had a long line of shops there.. and gold and silver pendant stands.." I giggled. She should be shouting for joy right now.

"OH YEAH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT EARLIER? COME ON, YOU'RE SO SLOW, BROTHER!" shouted Stephen excitedly. Well, who is slow, me, or her? She ran off, leaving me. But I guess she forgot I was trained by our father, Stin.

"The Fernandez Clan are very fast, Stephen....." I told her while overruning my sister.

"I'm a member of the Fernanadez Clan, Brother Steve!!" shouted Stephen, overruning me a bit.

"You'd become faster, Stephen! But, who knows if you have money to buy those gold and silver pendants in Copperin?" I asked the young Fernandez. I stopped running, because no one beats her when it comes to those pendants.

"Hm, huh. It comes when it comes, older brother." she told me. She ran off, and no one stops here. Yes, I said no one.

Ten minutes later, I reached Copperin. I went around, looking at the shops, and the trademark castle "Dranbolt". I don't know the history itself.

"Hmm, I heard a man who is fighting a Dranbolt knight over the entrance of rhe castle.... Who does he think he is?" I overheard a man who is talking to his friend.

"Yup, I heard he is against Wally, Wally of the North. The one who has the sword that can defend through anything, the Purgatory!" his friend answered. This is interesting, so I ran to the hill, and reached Dranbolt.

"DRANBOLT KNIGHT! GIVE THE MAN BACK HIS CANDIES HE SELLS!" shouted a young man, about 15.

"I'm not stealing anything! My name is Wally of the North, you must be born in the shadows to not recognize me!!" defended Wally, the knight.

"Oh? I'm stupid?... Well, YOU'RE STUPID! YOU DON'T KNOW ME?" shouted the teen back.

"Course not! Who the heck are you!?" the knight said, now, unseathing his sword.

"AL! ALGERNON MONCRIEFF OF 12 ZODIACS! THE WORLD KNOWS ME AS THE YELLOW ZODIAC!" shouted the man, I mean Al. WAIT?! Al? Algernon Moncrieff? This is getting interesting! I turned to them and watched more carefully.

"TELL THE OTHERS HOW I KICKED YOUR ASS, 'KAY?" he said. He formed a punch, and said "THE SPEED OF THE STARS, NO ONE DEFIES YOU, AS WE ASK THE POWER, RISE UPON, LIKE A STAR SHINING IN THE SKY WHEN ALL HOPES ARE LOST!" Light green color of light shined upon the punch. Wally defended it with the Purgatory (or what he calls it). The punch and sword clash, and smoke appears. As I look at the scene, Al is gone, and Wally is on the ground, with the Purgatory in shreds.

"Hoof, that ended well." a voice from my back said. No mistaking, its...

"Algernon Moncrieff, what do you want?" I asked him. He is incredibly fast, having escaped at the scene.

"Can you join us?" asked Al. No point in asking, I already know. It's just to comfirm it.

"12." I told him. He went all nervous, like I knew he would. I ran and went to stroll the shops. He'll catch up. I'm just wasting my energy, afterall.