~Chapter 1

Setting: Seoul, Korea (present time)

neoreul wonhae ! 

kiss kiss kiss baby

hush hush hush baby

jom deo gakkai nal kkog anajwo

give it 2 me, give it 2 me oh

come to me, come to me oh

give it 2 me, give it 2 me oh

bimil seureon party 

~Music Bank~

Crowds cheered as their favorite K-pop groups emerge on stage. MCs were in front and behind them were Miss A , whom was the nearest. As the MCs were busy hosting, Miss A looked at their fans for support. They hope they win this week’s chart. The crowd with different banners in their hands or names of their favorite singers, swayed in the air. They screamed real loud:

“Miss A !”

“Trouble Maker !”

“Miss A !”

“Trouble Maker !”

Suzy held her hands together, closing her eyes and thinking, it’s okay if we don’t win. As long as we stay as a team and did our best today.

“Oh, the crowd is getting wild now” said Yoon Bora to Park Seo Joon.

“Here are the result of the this week’s winner” Seo Joon said.

The score board popped up and the points began to show one by one. Everyone watch in which the points will be added. Trouble maker or Miss A ?

*       *        *

Miss A’s points went up.

“Miss A is this week’s winner !” Seo Joon shouted.

Seo Joon gave the flowers and trophy to Jia. “Kansahamnida” Jia muttered and gave a little bow. “You guys won, what do you feel right now ?” asked Bora as she handed the mic to Jia, she was having trouble handling all three things at once. She gave the flowers first to Min so she could talk freely. “Thank you very much for supporting Miss A. We thank our fans around the world, we will do our best and make you happy.” Jia said, “Kansahamnida” she repeated. She handed back the mic to Seo Joon and began to talk to Min.

“Shall we sign off, Bora ?” Seo Joon asked as he turned to Bora.

“Of course. This is Yoon Bora” Bora said with a little smile.

“And Park Seo Joon. Signing off –”

“~Music Bank~” Bora and Seo Joon both said. They congratulate Miss A once again giving them bows and leaving the stage. Other K-pop groups congratulated them also, giving them some polite bows also. Then, it was only them on stage. They performed again with happy smiles in their faces.

Meanwhile, backstage, everyone was getting ready to leave. Including Exo. But, there was something on Kai’s head. Something he couldn’t take off no matter what. They have now met again once again. But not personally. Just in the same place and at the same time. Kai slipped past D.O, or any of the Exo members. He grabbed some bouquet of flowers and left it on Suzy’s table. Suzy’s table were filled by letters of her fans, some gifts and flowers. Of course, it was normal for a comeback.

Kai placed it gently on the stack. He wanted Suzy to see it first. Then, he tapped on the shoulder of a stage crew. “Ah…Can you do me a favor ?” he asked and he led her to the table. “What kind of favor ?” asked the girl. “Can you tell Bae Suzy that this flowers –“ he pointed the flowers on top – “came from a fan, okay ? Got it ?” he asked. “Neh” said the girl and she left to do her work.

Kai’s heart fluttered and a wide grin was placed on his face. He went back to his fellow members and tried not to look like he escaped them. “Let’s go then” Suho said as they went out to the exit. Kai glanced back at the table, the flowers that he stole was unmoved and safe. Any minute now and Suzy will go backstage and see those flowers. Kai turned around and went outside.

Miss A came running and howling at the backstage. “I’m proud of us guys” Jia said, her smile hasn’t faded yet. They went to their table and saw all the things stack on it. “I think our fans expected something new and we brought it” Suzy said, “Look at all these !”

She went to her table and she saw another bouquet of flowers on top. She ignored the letters or the gifts. Who would send her a bouquet of flowers ?

She picked it up, trying to find a card on it, but there wasn’t. “Who would send me flowers ?” she asked herself. “Oh, a fan” said the girl who was with Kai before.

“Ah…okay” Suzy said.

But it is strange. If this was from a fan, this would have came with a greeting…Suzy thought.

“Suzy, you okay ?” Jia said, putting her hand on Suzy’s shoulder. Suzy nodded and said, “I’m tired. We should probably go home”.

*       *        *

Suzy went home by bus, carrying all the letters and the gifts in a small bag. On her back was her backpack and the bouquet of flowers in her other hand. She climbed down the bus, arriving to her apartment. She walks slowly and opened the door to her home. “Oh, Suzy !” said the landlady. “Ahjumma, thanks for taking care of Damon. You can go now” Suzy said, placing her things on the sofa. “Ah. Araso, take care” the landlady said, leaving.

Suzy looked around and called out, “Damon !”. Damon came running, wagging his tail. Greeting Suzy in her presence. Suzy kissed Damon’s forehead and went to her room. She changed her clothes and made Ramen for dinner. While eating, she reads the letters from her fans. But she didn’t bother any of them. Her head was thinking of the person who sent the flowers. Snap out of it. She said in her mind. She fell asleep after.

*         *          *

“What was that even for ?” asked D.O. they were in their own beds and was about to sleep. Kai turned around and looked at D.O, who was staring at the ceiling. “What do you mean ?” asked Kai. “I saw you, Kai. And I’m curious. What was that for ?” D.O said, still staring at the ceiling. Kai had no other way but to tell D.O and he wouldn’t dare lie to D.O.

“It’s – well, I like this girl…” Kai said in a whisper. “And…I know her but she doesn’t know me..”. At first D.O didn’t answer but then said, “Don’t worry, I’m not angry”. A sign of relief spread into Kai’s face. He knew he could trust D.O.

D.O turned his back and decided to sleep while Kai thought about what he did before he fall asleep. Will she notice ? Will she, perhaps, remember me ? Does she know who I am ? . Those were the questions that popped in his brain.

Was there really history between the two ?

- -

-

--

-

--

-

Hey guys ! This is just for starters and I want to know your opinions about the first chapter. I don’t know if I’m right about Kai having D.O as an roommate also about where Suzy is living. Also, I’m not aiming for perfection, so, there might be common mistakes in grammar and information about the two. But, still, remember that this is a fan fiction and it can lead to many possibilities. I’m really happy making this one even though I don’t get much ideas. I’ll continue to think some more because I’m a really slow updater. Sometimes I could get so much brain fart. I’m a proud Kaizy fan and if you can’t understand that, I won’t argue with you. You know me for who I am and that’s all you have to know.

If you can’t respect my ship, it means, you can’t respect me either.

P.S It just occurred to me, that most of the readers who read K-pop fan fics are the K-pop lovers. But, let me just remind you, this is for everyone who wants to read. It doesn’t matter if you love K-pop or not. This story is free for everyone who wants to read. If you don’t want to read it, I won’t let you. Thank you and good bye :]