Hey, You're Back!

Another fucking day in this hell! I love my fucking life! Slowly I rolled out of bed and placed my warm feet on the cold tile floor. A small shiver ran down my body. I sighed and slowly made my way to my closet full of clothing. I quickly decided on a pair of black denim short shorts, a long sleeved black crop top with the sleeves torn up with a skull on the front, a pair of knee high black combat boots, I left my long hair down, I also wore a black and silver belt that hung off of my hips. I decided that I looked good without makeup today. I quickly grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs to be met with tired looking mom and a bored looking dad.

"Morning." I said in sigh. My dad didn't even look at me and mom just turned away from me. I sighed again and checked my phone and realized that Kyle would be here soon. Kyle was 16, had dark brown 'emo' hair, he had snake bites and tons of tattoos. He was possibly my best friend, he was my best friend. I sighed and walked to the door and opened it slowly. Kyles black car pulled up and I ran out and jumped into his car.

"How you doing today baby?" He asked me. I laughed lightly at the nickname and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Just fucking great!" I said as I looked straight forwards.

"Parents?" He asked, I only nodded. It was always my parents, I was never good enough so I just stopped trying. We road in silence until we got to the school. I hated school, there was nothing I hated more than school, it was just a fancy word for day prison. We both got out of the car and walked into the building, I went straight to my friends, also known as the people in my band. There was Kyle our bassist who was 16, Maxx our drummer who is 15, Ripper or Ricky our other guitarist who was also 15, and then there was me, our guitarist and singer. I quickly snuck up behind Maxx and jumped onto his back. He jumped slightly but held onto me do I didn't fall.

"Hey Blade!" Everyone said as they saw me. I smirked to myself.

"Hey guys." I said happily. I jumped off of his back and walked around him, I stood next to Ricky, he wrapped his arms around my waist as I stood there. I leaned into his touch and rested my head on his shoulder. All of the guys are 6 feet tall or slightly taller than that.

"Your place to practice today?" Maxx asked me, I nodded my head. The guys all smiled at me. I checked the time on my phone and noticed the bell almost going to ring.

"Come on." I said as I lightly pushed and tugged them to move along to our home room. Yes, I was moved a head a grade because I was just that smart. We all made it to our first period  and from there the whole school day just felt like a drag.

After school couldn't come fast enough as I ran out of the building, I waited by Kyles car for the rest of the guys to come out so we could leave to go practice. Soon all of the guys came out of the building and got into the car. Kyle was driving, I was in the passenger seat, Maxx and Ricky were both in the back. The drive to my house was full of laughter and perverted jokes. We pulled into the drive way and everyone ran into the house and down to the basement. I grabbed everyone there spare clothes they had here and threw them at the boys. All the boys played shirtless, all the boys were really fit and muscular. I ran to my room and changed into a black tank top with 'because I fucking rock' written on it in white. It was ripped all over and would probably fall down one of these days. I stayed in the same shorts as earlier, I took off my boots and only wore my socks. I ran back down stairs after stopping to grab a few bottles of water. I ran back down to the basement again and jumped in front of the microphone. I quickly grabbed my guitar and placed the strap on my neck. I looked back at all the guys.

"What song?" I asked. Maxx was the first to speak up.

"I must be emo, for a warm up." He said, we all nodded our heads.

(All the songs that they song will be from various artists but in this story they are all created by the band.)

"All right let's start." I said as I started to play the song." The guys joined in aongnd I began to sing. After that we played Welcome to my life, Circles, Monster, Never give up, Rap god, and Nightmare. We finished our last song and I was our of breath.

"Smoke break?" Ricky asked as we all nodded and jumped up and to the doors. I jumped on Kyles back and took off my gross and sweaty shirt, leaving me in only a sports bra and shorts. We all ran up stairs and to the back door. I heard a few voices and just shrugged it off as a bit of company. We all walked out side and the cool breeze felt really good on my damp skin. I jumped off Kyles back and grabbed the pack of smokes out of his back pocket. I took out 4 smokes and handed them to everyone. I took out my lighter and lit mine up and handed the lighter to Kyle who passed it down the line. I took a puff and blew the smoke out of my nose. We all quickly finished our smokes and put them out. I walked back into the house along with the other boys following me. I took my switch blade out of my pocket and flipped it open. I checked the blade out and decided to sharpen it later. I placed it back in my pocket and walked to the kitchen with the boys following. The boys and I always walked around the house shirtless, this was not something that was new to the house. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pizza box from the fridge and tossed it to Maxx. He caught it as I raided through the cupboards.

"Anyone wanna go for a skate?" I asked. The boys all nodded the heads. As we all walked to the stairs that were by the living room, I heard rhe voices get louder. I walked into the living room and saw all of black veil brides and mom and dad. I shrugged and started to walk up the stairs.

"Don't you want to say hello?" My mother asked me. I sighed as I stopped on the stairs. The boys were right behind me. I turned around to face my mother. And everyone else.

"Not really no, what I want to do is maybe put on some clothes, grab something to eat, go for a skate, maybe take a small road trip." I said with a straight face. I turned back around and started to walk back upstairs.

"I swear, if you do not get down stairs right now you will be grounded." My mom growled out to me. I sighed and started to turn around. I huffed and motioned to go down stairs with my hands. The boys walked down stairs and I jumped from the middle of the stair case onto Maxx's back. He caught me with no problem and we all went to go sit down in the living room.

"Hey kiddo." Andy said as I jumped off of Maxx's back. I turned to him and gave a slight wave. "Who's your friends?" He asked. I sighed asked I took asked deep breath to control my anger towards my parents. I took a seat on the farthest couch on Kyles lap. Maxx and Ricky on either side of me. I leaned back into Kyles chest and took asked deep breath again.

"Bvb, this is Kyle, Maxx, and Ricky." I said.

"Don't you have any girlfriends?" Andy asked.

"Nope, have not had those for a while now." I said I saw a smirk appear on the 2 boys' faces beside me. Perverts!

"Why so many guys?" Jake asked.

"I needed someone who could play instruments and they do it well. We have been friends for years though." I said as I felt Kyles arms wrap around my waist. I held onto his hands as Maxx and Ricky both put there hands on top of mine.

"Why do you need someone to play instruments?" Jinxx asked.

"We have a band." I checked my phone and saw the time. "Oh sh-" I started to say but Ricky covered my mouth. I quickly got out of Kyles grip and turned to face them. "We're going to be late!" I yelled at them. There eyes all widened and they all jumped up.

"Nice meeting everyone, but we have all really important gig to get to." Kyle said as we all ran up the stairs to go get ready in my room.

Comment and vote please!