Chapter Eleven: The Schools New Bad Girl

Ugh! I thought as I got up, new school day and new me. Actually I am okay with the new me. This new me will be the old me, from before my sister died then my mom. Just minus the drugs and the new school and new friends. You see after my sister died we had to move. Then three years ago my mom got cancer and died, so we have lived here in Oregon for the past four years.

"Honey you have friends at the door!" dad called up the stairs.

"Shit," I said. I looked down at what I was wearing. Short shorts and a sports bra. In other words my PJ's. Just then the door opens and the boys and Olive walk in.

"Wow," Kaleb said looking me up and down. While Joe whistled.

"Oh shut it. It's not like you haven't seen a girl in a bra and shorts that don't even qualify as shorts," I said.

"Anyway," Olive said when she noticed I was getting uncomfortable. "Let's get to work," 

 She and the boy's { Who let me just say were the "judges" didn't do anything} finally got the look right after a hour.  They let me brush my teeth and then we left. Mark, Joe, Alec, Olive in Mark's car and Kaleb and me in his.

^**************************************************************************^

  People couldn't stop staring at us as all six of us got out of the cars. Olive and me were they hot bad girls now and no body could stop us. Not even Amy. 

 "Hey look at Alec," I said pointing at him and Olive.  He had his arm around her shoulder in a couple way.

"You don't think," Kaleb said.

"I knew it!" I shout.

I turn and look at Alec and Olive. "You two have the hot's for each other!" I shrieked.

"Um...I...Um...Yeah we do," Olive said looking at Alec with love.

I started to dance around them and the others followed me.

"Alec and Olive sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First come's love, second come's marriage, third come's a baby in a baby  carriage," we all sang while dancing around them.

"You guy's are so immature," Alec said laughing along with Olive.

 We stopped and headed to our first class. Which is kinda odd because we all have the same first period. 

^*************************************************************************^

"Can some one please explain to Kaleb we don't sleep in class?" Mrs. Sue asked.

 I shot my hand up, she nodded at me so I proceeded. "Kaleb deer," I said in a sickly sweet vocie.

"Yes babe?" 

"Don't fall asleep in class. Just because we didn't sleep that much last night doesn't mean you can sleep in class," I said smiling a evil smile. Amy happens to be in your first class so I couldn't help but say it. Even the boy's and Olive saw what I was doing and burst out laughing when Amy glared at me.

"Not in that way again Ms. Black," Mrs. Sue warned.

"Ok," I said back. I really like Mrs. Sue because she was so layed back. In fact everyone who has her likes her.

  She went on with her lesson which was so boring I actually fell asleep. Unlike Kaleb who was messing around with the boy's. 

"Ms.Black," my sister called.

"Yes Sarah?" I asked.

"Wake up,"

"No I can't lose you again," I cried.

"Ms. Black wake up," she said again.

"Quite calling me Ms. Black, I am your sister call me Alex," I said.

"Ms.Black," was all my sister said before closing her eyes. And I knew that she died.

"NO!" I screamed sitting up. I looked around and people were giving me weird looks. All but the boy's and Olive. I couldn't hold my tears anymore, they just began to stream down my face. I jumped up, grabbed my stuff and ran out of the class just as the bell rang.

"Wait Alex!" Kaleb called out.

 I stopped and turned around and ran to him.

 "Kaleb it's my fault she died," I sobbed and fell into his hug.

"No it's not don't blame yourself," he said in a soothing tone.

"Why not it's true," I snapped.

  By that time the Mark, Joe, Alec, and Liv showed up.

"Hey guy's why don't we skip the rest of the school day," Mark said.

Everyone agreed but Olive. "I would love to but my mom would send me to boarding school," she said.

"Okay I will stay with you," Alec said giving her a kiss.

 So Mark, Joe, Kaleb, and me left school.