Chapter 1

Your P.O.V

I grumpily get up the bed when my alarm rang. I took a warm bath and dress up with my new uniform. This uniform is not that bad but I wonder how the school will look like, how the students would treat me. I sighed. Thats why I hate going to new school. I ran to the kitchen. Mom was preparing breakfast "Morning, mom" I wished her. "Moring,sweetie" mom smiled at me and give me my breakfast. I was eating silently because I was really thinking hard about my new school. "Honey, don't worry, your school will be wonderful, I know that" mOm said to me sitting across me. "I hope so" I softly said and continue to eat again. Dad came in the kitchen straightening his tie, "Morning, sweetie pie" dad ruffled my hair, "Morning, dad" I smiled at him. Mom hand him his breakfast. We all silently eat our breakfast. "dad,when is Minwoo coming back" I ask him. "so, you miss your little brother?" dad asked me. "Sort of. So when?" I ask him again. "He is only 12 so I think it's better he come back next week" Appa said. I nod."He's so lucky he can be with grandma and grandpa. Why don't you allow me to stay in Japan?" I pout. "Because your mom and dad miss you" he answered "Such a stupid excuse." I say as I rolled my eyes.

"Dad,could you pick me up today?" I say as I rest my head on his shoulders. We were on our way to my school. "Why is that so?" he raised his brows. I sat up"Because I don't want to walk or I don't want to go home by bus" I said. "Okay, Driver Han, You will pick Naeun today" dad said to Mr. Han who was driving. "Of course,President" he answered. I secretly made a victory sign.

The car stop infront of a big building. "W.O.W" I said as I look at the building in awe from the window. "I'm going to go, bye, dad. " I said as I walk out of the car. "Have a nice day, sweetie pie" dad said from the car. I rolled my eyes and walk in the gates. Students were chatting,laughing and they were all busy with their own work. But guess I'm wrong all eyes were on me. I gulped my sailva and tried my best to ignore their stares.I went to take my time table.

D.O's P.O.V

I went off from my bike and went to my locker with my friends. When I opened my locker as always. I sighed. Flowers, chocolates, cards, were there. I take all of them and throw it in the nearby trashcan. My friends gasped at me. "yah! D.o, dont you think its too much?" Suho hyung asked me. "What do you mean? They are truly stupid to give me something that i dont like.. They are not even interesting" i snap. He just shook his head. "guys, do you heard the rumour there would be a new student in our class?" chanyeol said. "yeah! They say she is pretty cute" Luhan added. "I saw her in the morning but I didnt know she is the new one" Sehun said. "How does she look like?" Baekhyun ask as he munch his snacks. "She has a long wavy hair, she has such a flawless skin, a pinkish lips and she looks surely shy. She has a cute pointed nose and an irresistable eyes..mmm.. She is just so perfect." Sehun said closing his eyes,smiling on each word he said. Is she that pretty? "Ooohhh... I cant wait to see her." Kai smiled. "me too." they all said. "forget about that. Shinhwa High will be waiting for us after school. Warm up" i said as i walked towards the door. I heard them sighing but i just smirk feeling happy to kick some ass. Soon they were behind me. We went inside the room. We went straight to our seat. Kai sat with me in the back. Luhan sit alone infront of us,even though he and sehun are bestfriends,sehun prefers sitting near the window but Luhan prefers sitting alone than sitting next to the window. Sehun sits with Tao who is always sleeping. Suho hyung and Kris beside our seat. Lay and A girl.duh... Xiumin and Chen. Chanyeol and Baekhyun . The teacher haven't arrive and the class was super duper noisy. I take my earphones out and put in my ears. I closed my eyes. 

After sometime Kai nudge me hardly i look at him no..i glare at him. I take off my earphones. "What the hell, Kim Jongin?" i shout at him. "DO KYUNGSOO. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING AND NO EARPHONES IN CLASS. THIS IS MY LAST WARNING" thats mr. Kang.The most boring teacher in SM high. "Do i look like i care?" I shot him back. "This boy. No use telling you. I'm sorry, please continue your introduction." he said. I looked to the girl standing next to him. She is not that pr- god! Like sehun said she has long wavy hair, flawless skin, pinkish lips. She's perfe- What am i saying?  

End of P.O.V

Naeun thinks D.O is brave to shot back the teacher but he is cute. When she was going to introduce she was shaking.she cleared her throat "Hello,everyone. I'm Im Naeun. Im pretty bad in making friends but i hope we could get along and and..umm its nice to meet you all"she reddened at her stupid words but she bow shortly. Girls were laughing at her and the boys were also laughing because they think shes cute including d.o a smile crept on his perfect face. Mr. Kang chuckled. "okay. Ms. Im, please sit next to umm.. Umm .." Mr. Kang look around. The boys were raising their hands including exo excluding D.O. "GO sit with LUhan" Mr. KAng pointed at Luhan. Naeun smiled and went to sit next to Luhan. Luhan made a victory sign. "Hello, I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you, seat mate" he said as he took out his hand. D.o was looking at him. "Hello,Im Naeun,nice to meet you too. Luhan" she said as she shook his hand. *Girl, he's a player. Dont be too near him. He'll just leave you broken* D.O thought. "Hey, I'm Luhan's friend. Kai." KAi said to Naeun. "Hello."she smiled at him. Naeun lookad at D.O. "hey! Do Kyungsoo" she suddenly said as he looked up shock. Luhan and Kai wre also chuckled. "Nice to meet you,DO KYUNGSOO" Naeun said imitating Mr. Kang, she looked at the teacher since he had start lecturing. D.O who was still looking at her, a smile suddenly crept on his face. *You're gonna be interesting" D.O smirk and look at you the whole period.

_____________________________________________________

1 chapter finish. I hope you enjoy.