Panic! At the disco

"Today is disco and I don't even have a normal dress...ugh...that's means that I have to go to shopping..? Oh no! I don't like shopping so much..." I said to my mom but she doesn't even listen. But then she said:"Then you are going with Melinda because she needs a new dress too". "Oh" I said..oops it listened too sadly. She asked to me:"Is everything okay? I answered and smiled:"Yes, sure!". She smiled me back. Melinda was ready and we went shopping. Actually I kinda liked this shopping with my sister because she gave me some advices. Maybe she isn't so bad sister. When we bought a dress for me and her we went to a cafe. I said:"Thank you!" Melinda looked confused:"about what..?" "About everything!" I smiled, she smiled back with a fake smile...but I tried to believe that it wasn't a fake.
When we were back home I take my dress and putted on make up (hehehh just for Josh) when I was done I looked like this. I really liked my dress.

I was ready to go! I was scared

I was ready to go! I was scared...if Josh won't come? If he will laugh at me? If he will think I am crazy? Ugh, okay, let's stop thinkimg about bad things! I just walked into school and everyone was looking at me...like always...but it feels...not like always...it feels weird...i didn't know how it felt until one girl from other class said to me:"Wow! Nice dress! You look beautiful today!" That was the nicest thing I have ever heard in this school, I said to that girl:"Thank you so much!" and she smiled.
Then I find the place where disco is happening and I walked in. There were many people and I have to find my sister because where is my sister is almost all my class and where is almost all my class there may be Josh!I was looking for my sister for 10 minutes until I found her. She was hanging out with Ashley and some boys from other class. And now was the moment when I realised how shy I am and I can't start talking with Josh and ask him to dance...I was just standing behind my sister like a little child stand behind her mom when she is talking with her friends. Then I saw Josh. At that moment Ashley looked lonely and bored because Melinda was taking with one boy. Josh was coming. He looked at her and said:"Hey, what's your name? I know I am your classmate but I don't know everyone's name." Ashley tried to flirt with him and said:"My name is Ashley!" Josh said:"What a beautiful name! Wanna dance with me?" Ashley answered:"Sure!" OH MY GOD I just can't watch it! I want to cry! Then I saw Tyler, he was sitting on the floor and looked depressed. At this moment I feel really bad too sondon't know, I just wanted to talk with him. I walked closer to him and asked:"Are you okay?"
He looked at me and said:"Ugh, I don't know, I just don't like discos as much as other people." "Same" I said. Now we were just sitting in silence.
Then I tried to find Josh. I saw that they m are they still dancing. But then the song ended, I saw that Josh kissed her, that was a long kiss. My heart started to shake and I felt tears in my eyes, I had panic! Then everything was black, I didn't see anything and then I don't know what happened...