episode 2: The Pretty Kitty Alchemist

Holidaychime: Hi, for the first time ever! I’m your host Holidaychime with...

Dazzlebreeze: Me, Dazzlebreeze!

Both: And this is Warriors Meet Multimedia

Dazzlebreeze: Man, say that five times fast.

Audience: Warriors Meet Multimedia, Warriors meet multimedia, Warriors Beat Wikapedia Mealworms Eat Maplepidia–Pleh

Holidaychime: How about from now on we just call it WMsquared.

Dazzlebreeze: That’s got a ring to it.

Random Cat In Audience: don’t it.

    Sh, mama’s only gone for the moment.

Another Random Cat In Audience: No Eminem!

Holidaychime: On this show we will take warriors, and make them go through the door-

Dazzlebreeze: The door is all that once was and will be-

Holidaychime: *smacks Dazzlebreeze with pan, mumbling something about a unicorn named Charlie* as I was saying, the door is a portal to wherever we wish. Hopefully, they will face doom there.

Doom: Why me?

Holidaychime: I didn’t mean you!!! *smacks him with pan, back to Deltora*

Dazzlebreeze: So, what warrior shall we tortu– I mean have visiting today, Chimy?

Holidaychime: *Evil snicker* Millie...

Dazzlebreeze: Sorry to you first time readers-which is everyone- but Holidaychime is a little obsessed with Graystripe. Where shall she go?

Holidaychime: to her dea- I mean to....

Orange tabby she-cat: Gluttony's stomach?

Holidaychime & Dazzlebreeze: O.o

OTSC: *Facepaw* It’s never ending land, where the ground is flooded in about two feet of blood, and has various objects scattered around.

Holidaychime & Dazzlebreeze: O.o

OTSC: *Facepaw* Do you know nothing about Gluttony's fake portal, where there’s only one way in and one way out?

Holidaychime & Dazzlebreeze: O.o

OTSC: *Facepaw* Fullmetal Alchemist?

Holidaychime: Not ringing a bell, (lol get it Holidaychime) but it sounds like torturous solitary.

OTSC: *Facepaw* It is... and unless she randomly knows alchemy, there is no escape.

Holidaychime: Sounds good to me!

Dazzlebreeze: and if she has found out anything within one hour we will let her out.

Holidaychime: Awww... Ruin my fun. Why don’t you?

Dazzlebreeze: Well, we can’t kill her.*Pushes a button on a remote and Millie drops in* 

Millie: *Looks around* Where am I?

Holidaychime: You’re on WMsquared!

Dazzlebreeze: And you’re our first vict- I mean contestant.

OTSC: Congrats! 

Millie: Kay. What do I do?

Dazzlebreeze: Find a way out of where we put you.

Holidaychime: *Snicker* Good luck.

Millie: Kay, thanks. Where are you putting me?

OTSC: Just go through that door. *Points to the Portal Door*

Millie: Kay. Here I go. *goes through the door*

Holidaychime: Quick turn it on! Turn it on!

Dazzlebreeze: *Clicks remote. A giant TV turns on showing Millie dropping from the sky and landing in the shallow sea of blood with a pitch black sky*

Millie: Kay, soo... hm... A sea of blood... Where have I seen this before...

OTSC: She wont be getting out of there any time soon.

Millie: Kay, I remember now. This must be Gluttony's stomach.

OTSC: THAT. IS. TOTALLY. AWESOMEMYTHICAL!!!!!!!!!

Holidaychime: What?

OTSC: She’s watched FMA!

Dazzlebreeze: Um... Okay then.

Millie: Thought they could trick me? Kay, too bad. I happen to be the skilled Pretty Kitty Alchemist. Now if only I could find a large something to write on...

OTSC: *Fan-girl squeal* She’s an alchemist!

Dazzlebreeze: Now don’t go fainting on us.

Holidaychime: Great... Now she doesn’t get tortured. I was looking forward to that...

Millie: Kay, I can use this *is standing on a giant slab of rock*

OTSC: Quick! Turn it off! We must not let the FMA fans see this!

Dazzlebreeze: Oh... Okay. *Clicks off screen. A few minutes later Millie is dropped back into the room*

Millie: That was easy.

Dazzlebreeze: *Clicks easy button*

OTSC: *Fan-girl squeals and hug/attacks Millie* YOU. ARE. FULLY. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millie: *Pushes OTSC off her* Kay, I’ll have to agree with you.

Holidaychime: GURRRRR...

Dazzlebreeze: Refrain from your urge to destroy her, refrain.

OTSC: You might want to go now, but we HAVE to hang out some time. Dazzle, button please.

Millie: Kay, bye. *Dazzlebreeze pushes button and Millie poofs*

Holidaychime: Mumble grumble. She felt no pain.

OTSC: How can you hate her? She’s Awesomemythical.

Holidaychime: That is a matter of opinion.

Dazzlebreeze: Who are you any ways?

OTSC: Who, me?

H&D: *nod*

OTSC: I’m Holly. I’m Violeteclipse’s cat.

Holidaychime: Hmmmm..... Do you want to be a third host to this show? I like your idea of torture.

Holly: Sure, got nothing better to do, and it seems like you need ideas for places to put them.

Dazzlebreeze: Well that kinda raps it up for today. So, until next time I’m Dazzlebreeze...

Holidaychime: I’m Holidaychime...

Holly: And I’m Holly...

All: And this is WMsquared!