s i x

"A-ah fuck namjoon." Rolling his hips he continues his rough thrusts, growling in my ear as he sinks his teeth into the Junction of my neck

"Say my name again, baby." Catching my breath in a sharp intake my back arches off the sheets only to fall back down quickly as Namjoon switches his position setting a new pace, and grinding into me harder, faster, deeper.

"Ah- n-ah namjoon!" I yell out my back arches dramatically off the bed, our chests colliding as he let's out a low groan bottoming me out. He pulls me closer- too much, to good "so good namjoon, so good namjoonie." I breath out right as he hits that one spot, the one spot that has me seeing stars. Thighs trembling endless series of whimpers and moans falling from my mouth as Namjoon drinks up every one of them. And then it hits, my body shudders and my ass clenches around Namjoon earning a well earned moan, the stars surround me and im off in the clouds and that's when i-

"JIN WAKE UP, YOU NEED TO GET TO CLASS."

Well shit. Jin groans begrudgingly sitting up in his bed, only to groan again when he sees the mess he's made. All due to that dream.

Oh crap. That dream....that dream was a wet dream of namjoon!
Jin cries out burying his head on his hands cursing himself profusely as he begins to gather up his sheets, tossing his soiled boxers aside he picks up his phone.

Time: 11:28
Missed calls: 2
Messages: 5

Groaning as he relizes that not only did he just wake up from a wet dream about a guy he just met, but he's also 28 minutes late to his lecture.

Jumping practically out of his skin when taehyung barges into his room, not even having the decency to knock. Glaring at taehyung he quickly grabs a pair of underwear next to him hastily covering his goodies.

"Taehyung I've told you before you can't just come into my room!"

Tae smirks and leans against the wall.

"Well your gonna be happy because I come bearing good news,, your little hickey hunk is waiting at the door for you wondering why your nearly thirty minutes late to class" Tae says basically singing smiling radiantly as he gives me a once over "so you better hurry up and get cute!"

Tae skips away leaving jin alone once again.
Fuck.
Thoughts start to race through jins head as he hurriedly rummages through his clothes.
Why is Namjoon here?
How the fuck does he know where I live?
Where the fuck is that cream jumper?
Damn that dream was hot...
Omg jin stop it you've just barely met the man!
Sighing in relief as he finnally pulls together a half way decent looking out fit he throws it on making his way to his bathroom.

He nearly cries when he sees himself.
His hair is in a frenzied mess and theres has part of a date on his cheek from the marker on his hand. Hurriedly wiping of his face, and wrestling with his hair all while swishing mouth wash around in his mouth because who the fuck has time to brush their teeth? Not jin. Finnally finishing he runs out of the bathroom dives for his phone and laptop and runs to his bedroom door stopping right in front of it hearing namjoons laugh come from the other room.

Jins heart starts beating nearly out of his chest, taking a few deep breaths he composes himself before sauntering out into the living room trying to look like he's got his life together.

"Ahh jinnie, you look downright ravishing today!" Namjoon says with his all to familiar grin plastered onto his face.

Taehyung giggles sitting across from Namjoon looking excitedly between the two.

God damn it taehyung.

"Come one Namjoon let's get to class" Jin says already heading for the door.
Namjoon turns back around to taehyung to give him a thumbs up and a grin as he trails behind jin out the door.

Jogging a little to catch up jin Namjoon wraps his arm around jins shoulder and begins walking beside him.

Jin tenses a little at the contact and then relaxing a /quite beautiful/ blush traveling up his neck to his cheeks. Namjoon smiles at his blush biting his lip.

"How the hell did you find out where I live?" Jin asks looking up at
Namjoon and looking away quickly when he looks back down at him.

"Oh, your friend, Taehyung is it? He texted me off of your phone saying to come because he couldnt wake you up and he thinks me being there would make you get up." Namjoon says a smirk taking place onto his face.

God damn it taehyung.

"O-oh. Uhm excuse him..he's amazing but can cross the line sometimes "Jin finishes with a little embarrassed laugh.

"Oh no its completely fine I find him quite amusing!" Namjoon takes a left turn instead of a right which is where they should've been going.

"Oh uhm Namjoon you miss-"
"I know jinnie, us two my dear are skipping class today!" Namjoon exclaims interlacing his fingers with jins smiling excitedly as he continues to drag him to his car.

Oh what have I gotten myself into?

A/N
HELLO!! I'M SO VERY SORRY FOR MY EXTENSIVE HIATUS I HAD SOME PRETTY PERSONAL STUFF GOING ON BUT FROM NOW ON EXPECT REGULAR UPDATES!! LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE LITTLE NOT REALLY SMUT SMUTTYNESS HA 💕💕💕