Meet the packs

E> Please read the character info before reading! thanks! <3

!Play music if you want!

Aphmau is a Purple and White wolf, she came from a pack, The shadow pack. A pack with violence and murder. When she is forced to mate with the Alpha Balto, she was in for a shock. when she thought to have miscarried her pup,she gave birth the a white Wolf with stunning Lilac eyes, to keep her pup safe she stayed hidden in the forest till she was 3 when Lilith ran into Dash the beta and almost killed the pup Aphmau,Ran in and saved Lilith. Balto was told of the Pup and how Aphmau protected it became suspicious of the pup and Aphmau's behaviour. He allowed the pup and Aphmau into the pack and back into her den where she spent most of the year there. Balto soon realised the the pup was his and attempted to kill her but aphmau soon found out about the plan and ran away with Lilith. she was chased onto the Falcon Claw territory where she was protected by the Alpha and beta Aaron and Katelyn.This made Balto mad and knew that Aaron would kill her and the pup so left in a blinded rage. Aaron knew what Balto was think and knew that Aphmau was special so swore to protect Aphmau and the "sister" Lilith. After a mouth that went by, Aphmau told Aaron the truth about Lilith and Aaron being Alpha knew he would have to tell lilith but wanted Aphmau to tell her herself. After Aphmau went back to the Shadow pack he sent Katelyn as asked to follow and when the both came back knew it was time to tell Lilith the truth and ask the biggest question that would back one wolf anvey  Aphmau for life.

Runaways:🐾 

Name: Aphmau Irene Phoenix Drop
Age: 18
Pack: Falcon Claw / Shadow
Mate: Aaron / Balto
Family: Lilith, Aaron, Katelyn ((soul sisters))
Personality: Brave, Loyal, Strong, Kind Hearted, Fearless

Name: Aphmau Irene Phoenix DropAge: 18Pack: Falcon Claw / ShadowMate: Aaron / BaltoFamily: Lilith, Aaron, Katelyn ((soul sisters))Personality: Brave, Loyal, Strong, Kind Hearted, Fearless

Name: Lilith Phoenix Drop 
Age:4
Pack: Falcon claw / Shadow
Mate: Unknown
Family: Aphmau, Aaron, Balto
Personality: Clumsy, Outgoing, fearless

FalconClaw pack:🐾